QUENTIN WILLIAMS COMMITS

I know I know Ed Reed was a 2 star from 20 plus years ago so it must mean something

Like I said I like the kid, you Manny apologist were bragging about Manny's ability to recruit. That Del Rio kid from North Florida had a 130 plus Sparq and I don't see any big time school going after him.
Man you must be of those special ed kids that gets into fights with blankets, or humps on door *****. How many people are going to point out to you that this kid is a very solid take. What happens if he gets boosted to a four star tomorrow will he be a good take then.

Advertisement
Idk why you guys go back and forth with posters like Slayer. He’s never gonna be happy and will find a way to **** on every single recruit we get. There’s a few of those constantly negative posters on here, who’s goal in life is to 1 day tell some strangers that he told them so about such and such player and such and such coach. Just ignore them(literally or figuratively). Engaging them is giving them what they want and they will never admit being wrong so you’re wasting your time.

Anyone that’s just meh over this take is not someone who’s opinion matters to me anyways.

Advertisement
Ya but there's different levels to this...We have a couple of those kids. But obviously there are so many of the Clemson and Bama kids right now. Should we hold them at gunpoint or up our bag game? If you are saying no to those 2 questions???? then in the meantime you take the couple you could get, and evaluate/evaluate/evaluate/evaluate your *** off.
See that takes effort and skill in evaluating and projecting. What doomed Cooker is laziness and dependence on recruiting services star rating in offering kids. Then he was beat badly by other schools in getting those 5 stars kids.

When he gets a random bump to 4 stars on 247, he'll become a good player. On field success and athletic measurables mean nothing if you don't got that randomly graded 4th star next to your name.

When he gets a random bump to 4 stars on 247, he'll become a good player. On field success and athletic measurables mean nothing if you don't got that randomly graded 4th star next to your name.

I have a feeling he’ll get that bump... measurables are elite.. plays on a powerhouse team with a teammate who is being heavily recruited he will have a lot of talent evaluators by to see him

Advertisement
Big time pick up by El Jefe, Coach Stroud & Patke!

This kid has a great long armed frame with high caliber athletic ability, testing numbers off the charts & produces on the field. Explosive quick get off & natural pass rushing skills with a high motor.

Mallard Creek is a school that produces D1 prospects every year, we were just trying to recruit the big 6'6 300+ DT Jordan Davis from there back in the 2018 class, he wound signing with UGA. Marquise Williams the QB we hated from UNC went there too. The HC of Mallard Creek I believe is actually from Ft. Lauderdale.

But this kid is physically gifted & with an offseason in the S&C program could come in right away next year & be in the DE rotation, definitely not a redshirt, he'll play as a True Freshman. Has crazy upside.

He reminds me of another Carolina pass rusher Melvin Ingram.

Welcome To The U 🙌🏾 !!!

Wait til crazy eyes gets a hold of him.
35818444-3EE4-4481-B1FF-B3D3A9266460.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big time pick up by El Jefe, Coach Stroud & Patke!

This kid has a great long armed frame with high caliber athletic ability, testing numbers off the charts & produces on the field. Explosive quick get off & natural pass rushing skills with a high motor.

Mallard Creek is a school that produces D1 prospects every year, we were just trying to recruit the big 6'6 300+ DT Jordan Davis from there back in the 2018 class, he wound signing with UGA. Marquise Williams the QB we hated from UNC went there too. The HC of Mallard Creek I believe is actually from Ft. Lauderdale.

But this kid is physically gifted & with an offseason in the S&C program could come in right away next year & be in the DE rotation, definitely not a redshirt, he'll play as a True Freshman. Has crazy upside.

He reminds me of another Carolina pass rusher Melvin Ingram.

Welcome To The U 🙌🏾 !!!

But but but Slayer said he's no big deal because bag schools didn't persue! He must be trash.

Advertisement
Back