QUENTIN WILLIAMS COMMITS

I know I know Ed Reed was a 2 star from 20 plus years ago so it must mean something

Like I said I like the kid, you Manny apologist were bragging about Manny's ability to recruit. That Del Rio kid from North Florida had a 130 plus Sparq and I don't see any big time school going after him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have seen several staff members retweet/like the commitment on twitter
oh word. I had only seen some of them like it, was expecting Bat signals and gifs and that type of posting like usual. All good, good pickup

**** yeah! Love it!

Was annoyed with what seemed like us slow playing him! Gotta wonder if he’s been a silent this whole time and we’re finally finding out

Took the staff by surprise. He said he speaks to Patke every day. Called him on Sunday and just committed. He said the staff was thrilled. He was just waiting for some pics to post it publicly.

He said it wasn't about seeing if Miami could beat out any other school; it was about could anyone else come close to matching Miami

I know I know Ed Reed was a 2 star from 20 plus years ago so it must mean something

Like I said I like the kid, you Manny apologist were bragging about Manny's ability to recruit. That Del Rio kid from North Florida had a 130 plus Sparq and I don't see any big time school going after him.

So if we had a whole bunch of stars, it would automatically make King Slayer happy?

Advertisement
Took the staff by surprise. He said he speaks to Patke every day. Called him on Sunday and just committed. He said the staff was thrilled. He was just waiting for some pics to post it publicly.

He said it wasn't about seeing if Miami could beat out any other school; it was about could anyone else come close to matching Miami
Really level-headed way of making your decision. Too many kids commit before the 'visit high' wears off.

Wow alright Patke!

Neither is your posting history. Pipe down...

Advertisement
Yeah we probably be winning instead of trash, you know like the other schools with highly rated recruits like Bama, OSU, Clemson, UGA etc but I know Jimmy coached under the radar kids 50 years ago.

so you dont think this kid is good?

Advertisement
Yeah we probably be winning instead of trash, you know like the other schools with highly rated recruits like Bama, OSU, Clemson, UGA etc but I know Jimmy coached under the radar kids 50 years ago.

Ya but there's different levels to your stance, and yours is bordering on delusional..We have a couple of those kids. But obviously there are so many of the Clemson and Bama kids right now. Should we hold them at gunpoint or up our bag game? If you are saying no to those 2 questions???? then in the meantime you take the couple you could get, and evaluate/evaluate/evaluate/evaluate your *** off.

Advertisement
Back