Quentez Johnson decommits

Advertisement
On a serious note, the fact that the staff accepting his commitment "knowing this could happen" is an embarrassment to all 10 of them collecting checks from the university. Shows desperation and their lack of confidence in other DT targets. Patchen's tweet is dead on but it's the staff that allows these games to be played and the kids to run the show when and how they want. Yet we have some fans that refer to him as "The Don"

you can't not accept the commitment because he can say whatever he wants about the school to anyone that would listen without the coaches responding. its stupid to turn down a commitment and then have the kid bash the school to everyone he knows without any defense.

On a serious note, the fact that the staff accepting his commitment "knowing this could happen" is an embarrassment to all 10 of them collecting checks from the university. Shows desperation and their lack of confidence in other DT targets. Patchen's tweet is dead on but it's the staff that allows these games to be played and the kids to run the show when and how they want. Yet we have some fans that refer to him as "The Don"

you can't not accept the commitment because he can say whatever he wants about the school to anyone that would listen without the coaches responding. its stupid to turn down a commitment and then have the kid bash the school to everyone he knows without any defense.

We're fairly accustomed to that...

Advertisement

We're fairly accustomed to that...

Comedy doesn't take away from his point that the coaches cannot respond.

I think we should not take the commitment, then when he bashes UM, invite him here to forward the bashing extending his 15 minutes of fame and putting the team in an even more negative light.

I don't know where this thread has gone, but I'll tell you one thing. Y'all best not be bad talking my dude Courtel. Kid's gonna show you something serious after a red shirt year.

Advertisement
Not to rehash a terrible thread but are we out of it or is he holding off a commitment till he visits some schools.

Advertisement
Not to rehash a terrible thread but are we out of it or is he holding off a commitment till he visits some schools.

per Pete: he gone..

Wow, so he went from commit to we're completely out of it (i.e. no chance).

I have never seen a recruit decommit and recommit coming out of high school

This has happened before, DVD and Cookie Buchanan.

when the coach says that the kid is a soft commit on the day the kid committed, the writing was pretty much on the wall IMO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back