Quashon Fuller DT

Dont like fsu...but they have recruited DL beastly for over a decade plus. We legitmately arent in the same boat..especially at DT as them.
We got some young hogs coming though, they got like 3-4 srs on their 2 deep. Tyreic Martin might see time this year and he isnt a um caliber player.
I think Nesta if he is in shape wont shirt. Miller is the 1 tech of the future.

Advertisement
Bring me Mr. Fuller.... they don't want him or they want him.. I want him and I hope my program wants him too.

I want Fuller too. He's alot like Gerald Willis, RJ Mcintosh type...may even be more athletic. I seen a clip of the kid running routes...him,Braylen Ingraham, and Denzel Daxon is a mean group. Daxon is a nose all the way at 6'1-6'2 315.

Dont like fsu...but they have recruited DL beastly for over a decade plus. We legitmately arent in the same boat..especially at DT as them.
We got some young hogs coming though, they got like 3-4 srs on their 2 deep. Tyreic Martin might see time this year and he isnt a um caliber player.

What about the list of raggedy *** nerds that the other dude posted? 10 names of random no name DTs except Christmas that are currently on their roster. How are they any better than what we have except in terms of pure numbers of course? ****, that kid Odenigbo had 28 tackles as a rotational player - how many returning FSU DTs can even boast that?

What about the list of raggedy *** nerds that the other dude posted? 10 names of random no name DTs except Christmas that are currently on their roster. How are they any better than what we have except in terms of pure numbers of course? ****, that kid Odenigbo had 28 tackles as a rotational player - how many returning FSU DTs can even boast that?

I dont know what you guys are arguing but they have guys that have seen actual game time. We barely have 2-3 guys that played good numbers . They were able to redshirt a few 4 star recruits. They arent looking for grad transfer help at that dt spot much. That alone should tell you they are in a better spot. We would have the edge had our guys came back atleast one of them. I got Gerald Willis right behind Christmas as a player. Willis might even eclipse him.

I dont know what you guys are arguing but they have guys that have seen actual game time. We barely have 2-3 guys that played good numbers . They were able to redshirt a few 4 star recruits. They arent looking for grad transfer help at that dt spot much. That alone should tell you they are in a better spot. We would have the edge had our guys came back atleast one of them. I got Gerald Willis right behind Christmas as a player. Willis might even eclipse him.

And that's all that needs to be said and understood. Watch someone come and try to dispel it though.

Advertisement
And that's all that needs to be said and understood. Watch someone come and try to dispel it though.

Bethel and Odenigbo have seen more game time than any of their tykes. No one know what any of those scrubs are capable of outside of Christmas because all you have to go by is their HS rankings. If you go by real gametime reps its Christmas, Odenigbo, Bethel, and then some scattered playing time for Ford, Willis, and the FSU no names.

I want Fuller too. He's alot like Gerald Willis, RJ Mcintosh type...may even be more athletic. I seen a clip of the kid running routes...him,Braylen Ingraham, and Denzel Daxon is a mean group. Daxon is a nose all the way at 6'1-6'2 315.
I like where your head is at, but I like a DT class in this order, Brown, Daxon, Sorrells and Ingraham.

Bethel and Odenigbo have seen more game time than any of their tykes. No one know what any of those scrubs are capable of outside of Christmas because all you have to go by is their HS rankings. If you go by real gametime reps its Christmas, Odenigbo, Bethel, and then some scattered playing time for Ford, Willis, and the FSU no names.

Again, they have four seniors, those no-names you keep referring to, who have actually playing time and production at FSU. Going by reps? LOL Dude you're literally basing this off names alone. The fact that you have their "no names" after Ford and Willis shows how uninformed you are.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fuller is definitely a take. Dude looks like an oversized LB dominating at the LOS.

Ingraham is a SSDE for us. No need to fatten him up and we have a huge huge need there for 2019.

The ideal DT class would be any 3 of the following: Sorralls, Davis, Brown, Daxon, and Fuller. Literally any 3 of these kids would be elite.

Fuller is definitely a take. Dude looks like an oversized LB dominating at the LOS.

Ingraham is a SSDE for us. No need to fatten him up and we have a huge huge need there for 2019.

The ideal DT class would be any 3 of the following: Sorralls, Davis, Brown, Daxon, and Fuller. Literally any 3 of these kids would be elite.
Ingraham is a DT here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A "certain poster" slurping up FSU. What else is new?

I'm going to enjoy his tears when we beat FSU and all their "talent" again this year.

This time last year he was all on that CB McFadden's nuts. Crying about how great he was and how much better FSU was than us. Turns out Mcfadden is slow and can't cover. Kid might not even get drafted.

Now he's doing the same thing with fat Marvin Wilson. You need to not just look blindly at recruiting rankings dude. McFadden sucked in HS and him being a 5* was a joke. Marvin Wilson is around 400 lbs now and can't stay healthy. Another bust.

Ingraham is a DT here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair, he could probably play at DE as a Freshman. We will have a more immediate need for help at DE.

But, yes, it seems extremely likely that sooner or later he makes the move inside to DT.

Advertisement
They got talent but let’s be real none of them have produced

Advertisement
I think he will be a cane. Supposedly he committed to Jimbo’s staff and Taggart isn’t as high on him and FSU hasn’t been in touch with him much.
Insert antonio banderas assassin gif... Keep ignoring him.. he gonna have a bag of chips on his shoulder to prove his senior film

I haven’t watched the kid at all...
But if FSU drops him due to poor play, why would we want him?

If we do, I hope we exhaust our top options first.

"But if FSU drops him due to poor play, why would we want him?"

Hopefully because our coaches make their own evaluations and don't make their decisions based on what the semenholes do or don't

Advertisement
Back