Quashon Fuller DT

Advertisement
dont know anything..hoping some of our sw fla people can chime in. Kid is athletic as **** at 280 pds. Would love to pair one of the 3 of him, Sorrels, Hunter with those 2 1techs we got in Daxon and Brown.

Advertisement
Per 24/7, there's also a Georgia DT coming down this weekend for a visit.

It could be Rashad Cheney from Cedar Grove HS, since he's the only one from GA with an offer from us.

Listed at 6'2" 270.

Could be another name at DT to keep in mind.

My money is on 2019 DT Jalar Holley Jr from Buford, GA as the DT visiting this weekend from Georgia. The young is a fast riser that has been offered by several schools that are great at spotting talent.

Miami & Oregon are Holley's dream schools, and Coach Simpson recently reached out to him.

Link to article.
http://cfbscout.com/2018/02/athlete-update-jalar-holley-jr/

Go Canes

Last edited:

It could be Rashad Cheney from Cedar Grove HS, since he's the only one from GA with an offer from us.

Listed at 6'2" 270.

Jalar Holley from Buford HS (where Simpson coached) is visiting, not Cheney (at least for now) according to Ivins.

Advertisement
Need to get fuller in the class, he had a great visit a few weeks ago to Miami

Listed at 6'2" 270.

Jalar Holley

fuller ran a 5.0 at camp 2 weeks back. He can definately run. At the same camp Hunter ran 5.39. They both weighed in at 6'4 280.

Thats good to work with considering he is pretty put together at the 280 weight. Got to take him from FSU imo...if not kid will be a thorn in our side.

Advertisement
dont know anything..hoping some of our sw fla people can chime in. Kid is athletic as **** at 280 pds. Would love to pair one of the 3 of him, Sorrels, Hunter with those 2 1techs we got in Daxon and Brown.
5 DTs in this class sounds like a lot though.
I think 4 DTs and 4 DEs is most likely. Plus Ingraham may be a take, and he's a fringe DT at the next level

Advertisement
5 DTs in this class sounds like a lot though.
I think 4 DTs and 4 DEs is most likely. Plus Ingraham may be a take, and he's a fringe DT at the next level

I like 4. I like the 2 we have. Add on 2 out of the group of:

Sorrels
Ingraham
Fuller
Hunter
and whomever they have targeted as a dt.

The other 2 will have to be 3 technique types in my opinion. It looks like they see it the same way as ..all 4 of those guys are 3 techniques.

I like 4. I like the 2 we have. Add on 2 out of the group of:

Sorrels
Ingraham
Fuller
Hunter
and whomever they have targeted as a dt.

The other 2 will have to be 3 technique types in my opinion. It looks like they see it the same way as ..all 4 of those guys are 3 techniques.

How about Tyler Davis? Are we still in the conversation with him?

Advertisement
Back