Quashon Fuller DT

Advertisement
Who ******* cares whether FSU thinks he’s good enough? Our recruiting should be and is based around our own evaluations. If we like a kid, then we like him. If we have kids higher than him, fine. But we don’t need to re arrange our board because the gutter program in Tallhaassee thinks some kid isn’t good enough.

Fair enough.
I wasn’t trying to downplay our evaluations or saying we should “re-arrange” our board though. First thing I said was I haven’t watched the kid. On top of that I haven’t seen anyone even mention this kid as a real possibility until now because FSU may drop him. So I was just really asking is this a guy that we are really after or someone we are just keeping warm just in case.

I understand what this poster is saying ^^. But what he might not see is that some teams can afford to be picky at some positions more then others. (Using us as an example we are being VERY picky at the WR position. We can afford to be.)

FSU has a lot better depth at DT then we do. **** Marvin Wilson still hasn't popped off yet and he was the #1 DT in the country 2 years ago.

We are at DefCon4 when it comes to DT and DE depth. We need quality players and DT and DE and we need them now. If Fuller is open to listening we are definitely gonna talk.

Bump..... I wonder if Davis
Sorrells
Ingraham are ahead of him

Daxon
Brown???
Sorrells
Ingraham
Or

Daxon
Brown
Ingraham
Fuller

We need 3 or 4 DTs in 2019
And 2 in 2020

Advertisement
I understand what this poster is saying ^^. But what he might not see is that some teams can afford to be picky at some positions more then others. (Using us as an example we are being VERY picky at the WR position. We can afford to be.)

FSU has a lot better depth at DT then we do. **** Marvin Wilson still hasn't popped off yet and he was the #1 DT in the country 2 years ago.

We are at DefCon4 when it comes to DT and DE depth. We need quality players and DT and DE and we need them now. If Fuller is open to listening we are definitely gonna talk.

FSU has better DT depth than we do because of a top recruit who hasn’t done anything in his career?

My god. People really go out of their way to suck off mediocre squads.

FSU has better DT depth than we do because of a top recruit who hasn’t done anything in his career?

Have you seen there DT depth chart or do you just feel like throwing out corny **** like “suck off”? lol. Who the **** even says that **** anymore? Up your slang game.

I’m not saying there talent is better but there depth is. We have 3 DTs that the stuff trusts. 3. If you don’t see that as a problem.....Okay.

Have you seen there DT depth chart or do you just feel like throwing out corny **** like “suck off”? lol. Who the **** even says that **** anymore? Up your slang game.

I’m not saying there talent is better but there depth is. We have 3 DTs that the stuff trusts. 3. If you don’t see that as a problem.....Okay.

Tell us about their DT depth chart. You’re the expert. I haven’t seen “there” [sic] DT depth chart.

They have better DT depth because they have 10+ scholarship DT’s on the roster, not including the ones they signed for the ‘18 class. I mean it’s simple. How many do we have, 6? And that’s including the 2 we signed for 18 class.
It’s not “sucking off” anything, it’s stating facts..
But people can’t seem to grasp that around here. I forgot anytime you state facts that doesn’t support us then you are being a fan of the other team. We are the perfect team and can do no wrong, etc. Lol, FOH.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bump..... I wonder if Davis
Sorrells
Ingraham are ahead of him

Daxon
Brown???
Sorrells
Ingraham
Or

Daxon
Brown
Ingraham
Fuller

We need 3 or 4 DTs in 2019
And 2 in 2020
That’s a great question. I would love to know the board on these guys. All amazing talents.

They have better DT depth because they have 10+ scholarship DT’s on the roster, not including the ones they signed for the ‘18 class. I mean it’s simple. How many do we have, 6? And that’s including the 2 we signed for 18 class.
But people can’t seem to grasp that around here. I forgot anytime you state facts that doesn’t support us then you are being a fan of the other team. We are the perfect team and can do no wrong, etc. Lol, FOH.

Nice argument you had there with yourself.

A quick look at their depth chart tells me that you just lied. Pretty funny that you talk about “facts” and then just make **** up about them having 10+ DTs right now.

FSU, like Um, is replacing proven talent at the DT position. Does anybody know how their new guys will perform? How much game experience do their backups have? Do you have depth if your starters suck? Would Um have better “depth” than fsu if our starters were unproductive but we had 3 more guys than fsu?

Nobody knows the answer to these questions yet but you guys will blatantly lie to prop up other schools. It’s disgusting.

While FSU's offense was clearly not the best last year, their DL has been far better than mediocre for decades.

Last year was the worst FSU team I can recall in quite awhile - but it wasn't because of the DL.

Advertisement
A quick look at their depth chart tells me that you just lied. Pretty funny that you talk about “facts” and then just make **** up about them having 10+ DTs right now.

FSU, like Um, is replacing proven talent at the DT position. Does anybody know how their new guys will perform? How much game experience do their backups have? Do you have depth if your starters suck? Would Um have better “depth” than fsu if our starters were unproductive but we had 3 more guys than fsu?

Nobody knows the answer to these questions yet but you guys will blatantly lie to prop up other schools. It’s disgusting.

They lost their best DT but it doesn't sting as much since their other starter stayed. To shut down all of what you just said, FSU has four returning DT that had 5 or more tackles and 2 or more TFLs--they're all Seniors. We have none in comparison.

No one is lying, those are facts. Take off the orange and green glasses please.

::SIGH::

Arthur Williams
Marvin Wilson
Cedric Wood
Ja’len Parks
Frederick Jones
Demarcus Christmas
Corey Durden
Walvenski Aime
Darvin Taylor
Adam Torres

That’s 10 DT’s that are on their roster according to their 247 site...
Ok, so not 10 “plus”, but they will have 10 plus when the freshmen from the 18 class get on campus.

But I just made that up too huh?

They lost their best DT but it doesn't sting as much since their other starter stayed. To shut down all of what you just said, FSU has four returning DT that had 5 or more tackles and 2 or more TFLs--they're all Seniors. We have none in comparison.

No one is lying, those are facts. Take off the orange and green glasses please.

Thank you
There are some pretty impressive homers on this site but buddy might take the cake.

Advertisement

Arthur Williams
Marvin Wilson
Cedric Wood
Ja’len Parks
Frederick Jones
Demarcus Christmas
Corey Durden
Walvenski Aime
Darvin Taylor
Adam Torres

Ok, so not 10 “plus”, but they will have 10 plus when the freshmen from the 18 class get on campus.

Go count up the DTs on the website on their official roster, hoss.

Arthur Williams
Marvin Wilson
Cedric Wood
Ja’len Parks
Frederick Jones
Demarcus Christmas
Corey Durden
Walvenski Aime
Darvin Taylor
Adam Torres

Who the fuc* are these scrubs? That's just a random list of names, outside of Demarcus Christmas.

Bring me Mr. Fuller.... they don't want him or they want him.. I want him and I hope my program wants him too.

Advertisement
Back