Quashon Fuller DT

Advertisement
Fuller
Bogle
Ingraham
Sorrels or Davis or another guy who emerges with a big senior year.

add that to Williams, Daxon, and Brown.. That's 7 DL

Advertisement
Advertisement

raw

So is FSU cooling on this kid? He seems to be prime for a flip to us. Is he the goods?

I haven’t watched the kid at all...
But if FSU drops him due to poor play, why would we want him?

If we do, I hope we exhaust our top options first.

Advertisement
Why do we care?

Don’t understand? Why do we care what? I just think there are several kids who we seem to be after that appear to be takes right now (Ingraham, Sorrells, Davis primarily) that should have the green light before a kid that seems to be on the verge of being dropped by our biggest rival because he isn’t good enough. Does that answer your question?

Now, given our place right now and how much we have struggled at that position the last few years then I’m not saying I would be UPSET with the take but as I said above..
I just hope we exhaust all of the top options first.

Was just told tonight that FSU has been backing off Quashon Fuller & Mike Morris a bit lately.

Morris came on campus a few times during the spring too.

Both are legitimate talents on the DL. Only thing is Fuller had an injury and Morris has been hurt as well.

Remember this is a similar situation that really helped Miami with Samuel Brooks. Some schools back off kids after an injury, could also be FSU going in a different direction on the DL too. I would definitely keep an eye on this as Miami has been actively recruiting both of them.

Advertisement
Don’t understand? Why do we care what? I just think there are several kids who we seem to be after that appear to be takes right now (Ingraham, Sorrells, Davis primarily) that should have the green light before a kid that seems to be on the verge of being dropped by our biggest rival because he isn’t good enough. Does that answer your question?

Now, given our place right now and how much we have struggled at that position the last few years then I’m not saying I would be UPSET with the take but as I said above..
I just hope we exhaust all of the top options first.

Who ******* cares whether FSU thinks he’s good enough? Our recruiting should be and is based around our own evaluations. If we like a kid, then we like him. If we have kids higher than him, fine. But we don’t need to re arrange our board because the gutter program in Tallhaassee thinks some kid isn’t good enough.

Who ******* cares whether FSU thinks he’s good enough? Our recruiting should be and is based around our own evaluations. If we like a kid, then we like him. If we have kids higher than him, fine. But we don’t need to re arrange our board because the gutter program in Tallhaassee thinks some kid isn’t good enough.

i agree to a certain extent. Odell Haggins ain't chopped liver though.

Advertisement
Back