Quarantine Series: Who could have xceled at diff positon

RangerGranger

Gnome Sayin'?
Who do you think could have played another position at Miami and excelled? They could have changed positions at Miami, or in the pros, it doesn't matter.

As for my selection, I think Jimmy Graham would have been an awesome Defensive End. 6'6, 260 running a 4.5 is about as freaky as it gets. To me, the tight end position requires a high level of football IQ; it's not a position I envision a first year player jumping into. I understand JG isn't a scrappy player, but I think he could have been even better in the pros if he was a defensive end. JG is just another TE in the league without Brees.

Advertisement
I think Santana Moss could've been a great CB.

Obviously he was one the greatest WR's in school history & was an electric gifted playmaker at WR/PR but I believe he was just so naturally talented that he could've played CB & would've been great there too.

Also wonder what Hester would've been like as a full time WR in college, think he would've been great at it.

Advertisement
Duke Johnson CB
Ahmmon Richards DB
David Njoku LB (kidding)

Honorable Mentions
Thomas Finnie tech support
Brad Kaaya campus water fountain statue
Kacy Rogers Team Chaplain, Great hugger
Alex Figueroa Youth Outreach

Thomas Finnie tech support lmaoooooooo!!!!!!

Duke Johnson CB
Ahmmon Richards DB
David Njoku LB (kidding)

Honorable Mentions
Thomas Finnie tech support
Brad Kaaya campus water fountain statue
Kacy Rogers Team Chaplain, Great hugger
Alex Figueroa Youth Outreach
Duke Johnson who was a (stud at rb) would have been a great cb imo, agree with that

Advertisement
Duke at Safety, Dalvin Cook at CB, Homer at CB, and I liked the few highlights that I saw of JT4 playing CB in HS.

Back to Dalvin...if you go back & watch the Central-AH game, Dalvin was playing OLB in a 4-4 D on the other side of the field, #1 WR was on the opposite side of the field, ball snaps, and Dalvin runs across the field and runs with the #1 WR step for step, real talk.

Advertisement

Obviously he was one the greatest WR's in school history & was an electric gifted playmaker at WR/PR but I believe he was just so naturally talented that he could've played CB & would've been great there too.

Also wonder what Hester would've been like as a full time WR in college, think he would've been great at it.

they tried.

let's just say the process didn't go as well as one would have hoped.

I immediately thought of Hester, they needed to put him at a position and leave him alone.

Advertisement
DJ Dallas at slot?
Tariq McCord at TE
Dallas Crawford if he stayed at RB
Yearby in the slot?
Tracy Howard at FS

Advertisement
Back