Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

I don't follow any of these kids on twitter but I will read tweets when posted here, I also saw this pic on his timeline:

I noticed Jacurri rocking the HBK hat, I think it stands for "heart break kid" and its all over his twitter, his handle name etc. I wonder if UM made the hat in cane colors for him to rock. I know we have been pushing the NIL stuff pretty hard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't follow any of these kids on twitter but I will read tweets when posted here, I also saw this pic on his timeline:

I noticed Jacurri rocking the HBK hat, I think it stands for "heart break kid" and its all over his twitter, his handle name etc. I wonder if UM made the hat in cane colors for him to rock. I know we have been pushing the NIL stuff pretty hard.

It actually means Huge Black Kock.

20210614_143115.jpg

I think Shawn Michaels has that trademarked...I don't think it's a problem with a one-off hat, but I'm not sure Jacurri or Quan could license that enough to make money.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
According to Gaby at 247, rumblings he may be visiting UCF tomorrow for OV. I am not nearly as high on him as the rest of you all are, so I would not lose any sleep at all. IF he does indeed visit after all of that shut down talk, blah. We have much bigger needs than a 5’11 wideout, JMO.

According to Gaby at 247, rumblings he may be visiting UCF tomorrow for OV. I am not nearly as high on him as the rest of you all are, so I would not lose any sleep at all. IF he does indeed visit after all of that shut down talk, blah. We have much bigger needs than a 5’11 wideout, JMO.

U trippin over UCF cuzz 😴

Advertisement
Back