Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

According to Gaby at 247, rumblings he may be visiting UCF tomorrow for OV. I am not nearly as high on him as the rest of you all are, so I would not lose any sleep at all. IF he does indeed visit after all of that shut down talk, blah. We have much bigger needs than a 5’11 wideout, JMO.
We can get that Ibieta kid anyways. Kids play similar

Advertisement
According to Gaby at 247, rumblings he may be visiting UCF tomorrow for OV. I am not nearly as high on him as the rest of you all are, so I would not lose any sleep at all. IF he does indeed visit after all of that shut down talk, blah. We have much bigger needs than a 5’11 wideout, JMO.
Then try to replace him, gotta let these kids know we're not ******* around

Advertisement

Season 3 Leave GIF by Martin

Advertisement
Advertisement
Said something to the effect of “maybe it’s not over” or something to that effect
Thanks guy.
thanks I saw it the minute I hit "send". Dont' get this kid at all.. unless he feels like the staff isn't solid on him..
I haven’t followed him much but he was pretty vocal the other day about the Canes and then the shutdown comment so it’s strange but something we’ve seen before from others.

thanks I saw it the minute I hit "send". Dont' get this kid at all.. unless he feels like the staff isn't solid on him..
If he wasn’t so pro cane and trying to rah rah get other guys on board I’d feel this kid is using us only as a space holder for now until a true offer he wants comes

Ibieta from Louisiana might be the move to take his spot while we keep chasing Gibson

Advertisement
Bruh everybody gets too **** emotional he's considering visiting UCF........ None of us should care. Now I wish he would've just taken the trip if he goes instead of already saying he's shutting everything down but I always tell kids in the summer take visits and have fun you can only do this once

Advertisement
Back