Quan Lee “decommits”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
definition of playing yourself. Hey, he may go on to do great things wherever he ends up at, but I believe with Miami being his biggest offer at the time (and currently for that matter), part of me does feel like he was attempting to parlay his name and being committed to Miami into getting attention from other big name schools as well and it backfired. Ole “maybe if i commit to Miami and make enough noise, maybe then UF will give me a second look” type of deal.
You just described the last 12 years or so years of Miami recruiting. Time and time again we were the placeholder and clout chasing commit capital of America.

The Simpsons GIF

Can you point to one thing from the last two classes or anything Manny has said publicly that shows you used any kind of deductive reason to reach your conclusion?
Like I said it's from years of observation. I don't know who p*ssed in your cornflakes this morning bud but in case you didn't notice, that's what people do on this forum. Speculate about what the ****'s going on in recruiting. If you wanted it limited to first hand accounts and knowledge only there wouldn't be many threads or replies but you do you man..

He thought it was appropriate to make out with the coaches wife after a visit to Gainesville and Manuelo wasn't having it

I thought that was the “kinda player” we had been missing and were looking for? Sneaking into the Rolex kinda vibes.. What’s the issue then?

Advertisement
Like I said it's from years of observation. I don't know who p*ssed in your cornflakes this morning bud but in case you didn't notice, that's what people do on this forum. Speculate about what the ****'s going on in recruiting. If you wanted it limited to first hand accounts and knowledge only there wouldn't be many threads or replies but you do you man..

So none then.

The one before Quan....... It's a CIS tradition, kids signs and is "the greatest hidden recruit and a real class leader and is gonna be a player even if he has no legit offers". Then kid gets dropped/decommits and "we really didn't want him, not Miami material, he played himself"

Happens every year
Lol who is saying he wasn’t miami material? He was a nice slot WR prospect who played himself out of his spot and lost it to another nice slot WR prospect

Advertisement
Lol who is saying he wasn’t miami material? He was a nice slot WR prospect who played himself out of his spot and lost it to another nice slot WR prospect
Read plenty saying that and even more saying the Louisiana WR is >>. It happens, I just lol and realize we are at CiS

His tape didn't really impressed Me, to be honest.

But the other kid tape from Louisana was amazing.

He should of asked if he committed but wanted to take a visit somewhere, would the staff approve of it. Had they said, no, he should have held off on his commitment. Shot himself in the foot

I think this is what the “non-public commitments” is for.

A kid knows he wants to come to Miami, but still wants to enjoy free trips, free meals, and hot poon. Easy solution.

I now see why they are taking a harder stance. The kids have the option to enjoy the process as long as they don’t do things that tarnish the staffs rep as recruiters. I am sure Lee had the same option to but pulled a stunt. That kind of instability is something to avoid.

How you gonna drop science? You're dumb
Stupid ignorant, don't even talk to me
At school you dropped Math, Science and History
And then you get on the mic and try to act smart
Well let me tell you one thing, you got heart
To perpetrate, you're bait, so just wait
Till the press shove a mic in your face
Or you meet Boogie Down or Chuck D
Stetsasonic or the Big Daddy
And they ask you about the game you claim you got
Drop science now, why not?
You start to sweat and fret, it gets hot
How'd you get into this spot?
You played yourself...
Yo, yo, you played yourself...
Ice T!

Advertisement
Cooincidence that QB1's new deal is with a moving company and Lee starts a 'moving business'(pictured on twitter) shortly after commiting to Miami?

Cooincidence that QB1's new deal is with a moving company and Lee starts a 'moving business'(pictured on twitter) shortly after commiting to Miami?
@chipcane makes sense for king since college hunks was started by a miami grad.....hence the colors of the company

Advertisement
I’m pretty sure he had that moving company before he committed. At least from the canesville interview that’s what I understood it as

Ignore the Díaz slurper. Because if something wasn’t done “publicly” then that clearly means it didn’t happen. What an argument..

That being said, I do think the kid did this to himself. I think the standards were clear to him and he ignored the staff’s request. F him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back