Quan Lee “decommits”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck to him. No hate. Kids need to understand what loyalty and commitment truly are. Better to learn the lesson while you are young.

Advertisement
Best of luck to him. No hate. Kids need to understand what loyalty and commitment truly are. Better to learn the lesson while you are young.
So when Miami processed early commits out keep that same energy. This **** a business decision for both sides. I don’t blame the kid for taking more visits. Him publicly shutting it down before being prepared too is a learning experience...he’s not a perceived talent with that kind Of leverage..the adults on Social media actinf a fool are the problem

Ignore the Díaz slurper. Because if something wasn’t done “publicly” then that clearly means it didn’t happen. What an argument..

That being said, I do think the kid did this to himself. I think the standards were clear to him and he ignored the staff’s request. F him.

Its not about defending Diaz doofus, but you already knew that.

Advertisement
He's labeled as a slot guy purely due to the bias of being a white receiver

Nah, I think people are saying that because he doesn't look to have the top end speed, at least I didn't see it on his highlight tape. Looks like a good route runner with good hands

Nah, I think people are saying that because he doesn't look to have the top end speed, at least I didn't see it on his highlight tape. Looks like a good route runner with good hands
True, he didn't necessarily run away from guys in the open field, but a verified 4.51 at almost 6 feet tall is a lot to work with.

Y'all are mad at him for the UCF stuff but he was probably getting dropped anyway, he was just being proactive

Advertisement
asap rocky idgaf GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t he tell someone here that UCF was just a place holder and that he was going to Miami for sure? Lol. Fvcked around and found out
Yup, for a kid who wants to talk about being an under dog and about that chip on his shoulder he really did try and be a diva trying to go on trips…

Like really bro you mess up your spot to visit Orlando? And that glorified HS stadium? Lol not USCw, UT, or even Arizona state?!

Reactions: DTP
Yup, for a kid who wants to talk about being an under dog and about that chip on his shoulder he really did try and be a diva trying to go on trips…

Like really bro you mess up your spot to visit Orlando? And that glorified HS stadium? Lol not USCw, UT, or even Arizona state?!
Doesn't he live in Lakeland? UCF is like a half hour drive for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back