Quan Lee “decommits”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It's clearly a drop but I would have been perfectly happy had he stayed on. I like his game and I think he can be a pretty good P5 WR but I bet he ends up G5.
He will end up at juco after wherever he goes. Kid will be a nightmare in the locker room and will expect to get pt right away. He’s been openly trying to get media deals 😆

When people were tripping out about recruits I said they were no longer pushing for early recruits , they want you take visits and be sure when you finally do commit. The staff has learned getting all the early recruits and momentum is useless if you don't hold on to them. It’s also a bad look.

Obviously you can’t do this as much with the really big fish but guys like Lee have no wiggle room. You‘re either in or you’re out. You don’t say you‘re done , commit then go on a visit weeks later.

This is why I keep preaching about respect when it comes to the program and recruiting. There’s a method to the madness.
Yes anyone who doesn’t get this and says he was just taking a visit need to really start paying more attention to detail. Our coaches identified a huge issue with being decommit U and to shut down your recruitment than take a visit a couple weeks later is a huge slap in the face to our new recruiting tactic. Lee need to be made an example of and him not being a top recruit made this an easy decision for the staff.

Yes anyone who doesn’t get this and says he was just taking a visit need to really start paying more attention to detail. Our coaches identified a huge issue with being decommit U and to shut down your recruitment than take a visit a couple weeks later is a huge slap in the face to our new recruiting tactic. Lee need to be made an example of and him not being a top recruit made this an easy decision for the staff.
It’s the old ‘shoot the dead guy’ routine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guy like that "dropping a top 26" or whatever .. seems to have a pretty big opinion of himself and he has the makings of a locker room cancer. His best chance at a legit program was UM with Lashlee, King, TVD and Garcia .. and he blew it. Adios MF.

Advertisement
Guy like that "dropping a top 26" or whatever .. seems to have a pretty big opinion of himself and he has the makings of a locker room cancer. His best chance at a legit program was UM with Lashlee, King, TVD and Garcia .. and he blew it. Adios MF.
i can’t imagine any aac team taking him. Dropping a top 26 with his retarded social media posts for a mid level 3 star isn’t worth it. I don’t know if ucf would deal with this. Kid had upside but he will continue to self sabotage at every turn.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back