Quan Lee “decommits”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I figured this was coming. During paradise he was putting out UCF stuff. Liked his talent but the kid seemed to go mental.
That or he saw the writing on the wall. Yeah he hastened this break up, but if we have the kind of season we all hope we're gonna have I'm not sure he would have been in the plans long term anyway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When people were tripping out about recruits I said they were no longer pushing for early recruits , they want you take visits and be sure when you finally do commit. The staff has learned getting all the early recruits and momentum is useless if you don't hold on to them. It’s also a bad look.

Obviously you can’t do this as much with the really big fish but guys like Lee have no wiggle room. You‘re either in or you’re out. You don’t say you‘re done , commit then go on a visit weeks later.

This is why I keep preaching about respect when it comes to the program and recruiting. There’s a method to the madness.

Advertisement
Man decomitted and dropped a top 26 lol. Kid needs some humbling , too much drama and ego for his caliber
i tend to defend the kids on this maturity stuff but this looks like it would be a mess if we continued with him so glad it ended.

Advertisement
When people were tripping out about recruits I said they were no longer pushing for early recruits , they want you take visits and be sure when you finally do commit. The staff has learned getting all the early recruits and momentum is useless if you don't hold on to them. It’s also a bad look.

Obviously you can’t do this as much with the really big fish but guys like Lee have no wiggle room. You‘re either in or you’re out. You don’t say you‘re done , commit then go on a visit weeks later.

This is why I keep preaching about respect when it comes to the program and recruiting. There’s a method to the madness.

He should of asked if he committed but wanted to take a visit somewhere, would the staff approve of it. Had they said, no, he should have held off on his commitment. Shot himself in the foot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back