QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
How do you know he hasn’t turned in the paperwork? Did you text Ward?
What paperwork? You realize you can WITHDRAW from the draft, right? And THAT date comes after the date to declare.

Again, I'm going to explain this like you're a five year old.

The ONLY thing that matters is the hiring of an agent. He's not signing an LOI. He made a 7-second video. He can withdraw from the draft if he so chooses, and still have eligibility to play college football in 2024.

quiet ladies and gentleman
200.gif

I don't think Ward changing his mind again and deciding that he's not going to the NFL would be considered "shocking". Seems kind of in line with the indecision that camp seems to have.

Shocking it to me is something you don't see coming. So I'm rolling with someone we haven't heard yet.

Advertisement
there's truth to younger folks today not knowing enough about file systems and the like due to the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, but i don't think someone making the absolute geezer-est of "young people be swiping!!!" jokes is particularly attuned to that lol

I was joking. I work in tech.

I don't think Ward changing his mind again and deciding that he's not going to the NFL would be considered "shocking". Seems kind of in line with the indecision that camp seems to have.

Shocking it to me is something you don't see coming. So I'm rolling with someone we haven't heard yet.

Haven't been online much today but wtf is this stuff? Is there really stuff out there that will make people believe Ward is having a change of mind? Peoiple are desperate to believe.

Advertisement
Whatever you say.

Hey, rocket scientist, refresh my memory, did Bernie Kosar hire an agent for the NFL draft? Or Edgerrin James?

You are trying to act like the draft paperwork and hiring an agent are the same thing.

They are not.
I understand that lol. But I’m just say nobody on this site knows whether he’s done that or not. As his dad said, they’re in the process of selecting their agent. People are basing this off Cribbys profile picture lol

Publicly?

You realize you have to file that with the NFL, right, since the agent would be entitled to a percentage of any contract.

Please, please, I implore you, quit while you are behind.
How do you know he hasn’t done that yet? That’s my point lol

Advertisement

Maybe it’s because I think Cribby said he would be shocked if he did chose the NfL and now he’s reversing his decision lol aka Shocker…..

Side note. I need to log off

Now that it’s out there I’ll speak on it. Ward isn’t dead and talks have continued. He could pull out of the draft. The only negative is whoever misses on Howard could get aggressive with Ward. I take it that would be USC and as I’ve mentioned they’ve sniffed around. I’m sure the NIL has been revised here.

He’s a candidate for the “Over Kill a continuous point you are incorrect about” award for 2024.

Holy ****, @ST26 - Please take a lap and stop posting on this thread for a while.
All I said was that he announced that he was declaring for the draft and will likely not play in college next season lol. People are associating withcita state with Washington state lol. That’s why people think we’re still getting ward

Advertisement
Now that it’s out there I’ll speak on it. Ward isn’t dead and talks have continued. He could pull out of the draft. The only negative is whoever misses on Howard could get aggressive with Ward. I take it that would be USC and as I’ve mentioned they’ve sniffed around. I’m sure the NIL has been revised.
So this could be something that could drag out for more weeks than it already has? Jesus

Advertisement
Back