QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
It’s a Wichita State ‘Shocker’
star trek facebook gif GIF

Advertisement
This feels like Jeremiah Smith 2.0. Another tease only for him to end up leaving us high and dry again.

I don't blame the staff for going all out on Ward but do they at least have some contingency options in place assuming he sticks with his decision to go to the NFL?
I don't blame the staff for going all out on Ward but do they at least have some contingency options in place assuming he sticks with his decision to go to the NFL?

Mike Myers No GIF

I’m not sure what you’re arguing. When you declare for the draft, it is implied you sign with an agent and fill out the necessary documents that the nfl requires. By doing so, you are no longer eligible to play college football. Wars announced he’s declaring for the NFL, so he’s going through that process. But you think since Cribby has a different schools logo as his profile pic, it means Ward is coming to Miami

Advertisement
This feels like Jeremiah Smith 2.0. Another tease only for him to end up leaving us high and dry again.

I agree but they think they can get it done. As I’ve said “ Mario wants this guy , he was the choice “. No wonders Mario landed Jessica , she had no choice. It was either marriage or his basement

Advertisement
I agree but they think they can get it done. As I’ve said “ Mario wants this guy , he was the choice “. No wonders Mario landed Jessica , she had no choice. It was either marriage or his basement
Was the avatar referring to the ward thing not being dead or was that something else

Advertisement
Not looking for anything specific, but do they have a timeline in which they would like a decision made on QB? Are they comfortable waiting until spring if needed?

I would just like to know when this nightmare might be over 🤣

Advertisement
Back