QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Now that it’s out there I’ll speak on it. Ward isn’t dead and talks have continued..
1704311921805.gif

Advertisement
Now that it’s out there I’ll speak on it. Ward isn’t dead and talks have continued. He could pull out of the draft. The only negative is whoever misses on Howard could get aggressive with Ward. I take it that would be USC and as I’ve mentioned they’ve sniffed around. I’m sure the NIL has been revised here.
Then give me moss if USC beats us (I’ll wait until spring if needed). Win Win if we get him to return to school.

Now that it’s out there I’ll speak on it. Ward isn’t dead and talks have continued. He could pull out of the draft. The only negative is whoever misses on Howard could get aggressive with Ward. I take it that would be USC and as I’ve mentioned they’ve sniffed around. I’m sure the NIL has been revised here.
boom smile GIF

Where is it out there?

Advertisement
Get it done Mario. Up the bag. Whatever it takes

So this could be something that could drag out for more weeks than it already has? Jesus
You know it and you will love it!!!!!!!! Lol

There was one plan and one plan only and this will get dragged out 2 more weeks, possibly, only for the dude to end up declaring for the NFL draft again while we wait.

Actually, Mario may get him this time by having to up the bag even more for the mercenary that will opt out of the bowl game next year but he would’ve gotten his man - but people will ignore all of the red flags of the way he conducts business and the desperation of it all.

Advertisement
This feels like Jeremiah Smith 2.0. Another tease only for him to end up leaving us high and dry again.

I don't blame the staff for going all out on Ward but do they at least have some contingency options in place assuming he sticks with his decision to go to the NFL?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yeah but people inferred that was with respect to ward?

Yep

Advertisement
Back