jackbenimble71

Greentree All American and 7th Floor Crew wingman
Purgatory
..can someone who knows how this is figured out explain

Jarren Williams - 30/39, 309 mars, 2 td, 0 int, QBR= 49.6
Sam Howell - 16/24, 274 mars, 2 td, 0 int, QBR= 74.9

Advertisement
Advertisement
“The Total Quarterback Rating is a statistical measure that incorporates the contexts and details of those throws and what they mean for wins”

Basically the QBR knows when a quarterback is just padding stats and not really making the plays necessary to win games. It takes in account clutch moments in games so we know based on the word “clutch” why Sam Howell has a much higher QB rating than Jarren Williams.

Advertisement
Personal attacks
One QB ****t his pants late in the game. The other drove his team to the game winning TD.

24F0DD1B-D858-4E19-8AEE-739191542B4D.gif

You mean when he scrambled out of the rush and picked up 18 yards out of his ***?
No, I mean when he had all day and threw to a blanketed Hightower, which he overthrew. I mean when he threw the third down pass into the ground with all day. I mean when he scrambled into pressure on the second down play and was tackled for no gain. Three consecutive ****t plays.

Advertisement
No, I mean when he had all day and threw to a blanketed Hightower, which he overthrew. I mean when he threw the third down pass into the ground with all day. I mean when he scrambled into pressure on the second down play and was tackled for no gain. Three consecutive ****t plays.
Williams just seems like he doesn't have the IT factor . All the bullshlt excuses about him being a RS Freshman are negated by Howell having ice in his veins and being a true Frosh. I wish it was Williams who led his team to the win but it wasn't, he just checked down and played it safe. Stats look pretty but it's another L .

Advertisement
Williams just seems like he doesn't have the IT factor . All the bullshlt excuses about him being a RS Freshman are negated by Howell having ice in his veins and being a true Frosh. I wish it was Williams who led his team to the win but it wasn't, he just checked down and played it safe. Stats look pretty but it's another L .
It’s sad. Look at this thread as what this fan base has become. I’m getting dumb reactions and responses of ***gitt or suck me off etc, but no actual football facts or opinions to argue that JW didn’t shrink in the big moments.

Two separate conversations. The D did us no favors with that. Although some day I hope Miami can score 30+ points against a power 5 team again.
No, it's not separate conversations. If they don't make a 4 and 17 first down then it would be Williams that led a 4th quarter come from behind victory. Situational analysis remember.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back