Qb update days before a starter is decided

While the amount of time the reporters are allowed to watch fluctuates between 5 minutes and being a full fledged insider (depending on the posters agenda), Mike Rumph said the DBs grabbed 6 INTs in the scrimmage.

Honestly though, when Manny talks about going from good to great, its going to hinge on QB1 performing at a good to excellent level.

Advertisement
again, horse in this derby, in Enos I trust

But Id like to think that whoever is named the starter, Enos will then tailor or tweak that particular system/game plan to the strengths of whoever is QB1 at that time. Perhaps these guys are having certain struggles as Enos wants to find out exactly how limited certain guys are at particular things. We all know that Tate, for instance, is much more comfortable playing out of the shotgun/spread look, rather than under center

Sometimes you have to find out just how limited your guys are to really craft your style of play moving forward
And that's why I believe they'll name a starter sooner than later. To give Enos a chance to really tailor reps to his #1 guy.

If Martell was who Urban thought he was, he'd still be coaching.

Outside of Hurts and maybe Bryant, he was the best available so we took him, but he is still now what he was then, a prospect.

bryant was already gone to Mizzou at the time. richt was still coaching since he decided in early december

Advertisement
If Martell was who Urban thought he was, he'd still be coaching.

Outside of Hurts and maybe Bryant, he was the best available so we took him, but he is still now what he was then, a prospect.

There’s no way he could he have continued coaching after what was uncovered and how he handled that DV case with keeping Zach smith on the staff despite knowing who he was as a person

There’s no way he could he have continued coaching after what was uncovered and how he handled that DV case with keeping Zach smith on the staff despite knowing who he was as a person

hes teaching a leadership course at OSU. bro dont tell you think he wouldn't have survived. **** be at Dame once kelly is gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My god we are going to truly suck again
1565304145911.gif

Foh

Advertisement
Back