Qb update days before a starter is decided

Advertisement
Toughest part is you do have to kind of throw everything we saw out the window last year. That offense wasn’t bad, it was embarrassing. Everyone knew what we were doing. There’s no leadership from the coaches. Our QB Coach was a ****.

No absolving Kosi, but I do have a hard time faulting him for the on the field issues last year. How about putting him in the game in the driving rain near our goal line after Malik started? I mean...the whole thing was a clown show

to borrow a line from @theFranchise, - last year we were (Coach) Rick Roll'd

Fake News

He only threw about 10 passes that rutgers game after they were up 35-0,
He did have a nice *** run that game but Rutgers was 1-11 last year finished dead last in the conference and finished dead last in the NCAA in Offense(130 out of 130 teams) with a qb that was a former Hurricane. That team was arguably the worst teamin P5 football last year Not a team you wanna brag that he looked good against.
How tf is sitkowski a “former hurricane” ? You sound like news media outlets trying to make any vague Miami connection they can when it’s a negative story

Advertisement
How tf is sitkowski a “former hurricane” ? You sound like news media outlets trying to make any vague Miami connection they can when it’s a negative story

My bad Im still mad we even crooted him I gotta let it go

The QB situation remains grim....again.

No, Coach Enos will probably name a starter but he'll still be evaluating well into next Spring just waiting for QB1 to mess up. No matter who wins, his job will never be safe.

Advertisement
Fake News

He only threw about 10 passes that rutgers game after they were up 35-0,
He did have a nice *** run that game but Rutgers was 1-11 last year finished dead last in the conference and finished dead last in the NCAA in Offense(130 out of 130 teams) with a qb that was a former Hurricane. That team was arguably the worst teamin P5 football last year Not a team you wanna brag that he looked good against.
Actually they were up 21-0 when he came in, and it was the second quarter.

But I agree, if he had looked like trash against Rutgers instead of literally perfect I’d feel a lot better.

I don’t care who starts, I just don’t want any of them to be the least of 3 evils. I want a real competition with a real result, even if that competition continues throughout the year.

Actually they were up 21-0 when he came in, and it was the second quarter.

But I agree, if he had looked like trash against Rutgers instead of literally perfect I’d feel a lot better.

I don’t care who starts, I just don’t want any of them to be the least of 3 evils. I want a real competition with a real result, even if that competition continues throughout the year.

It'll probably continue until the Spring, at least.

Advertisement
Should the QB competition still be going on once we win the Coastal Division of the Atlantic Coast Conference?

Is the bar to lose the ACC and then win a NY6 Bowl?

Is it to win the ACC and make it the Natty or to just make the CFP?

In terms of, when might one be okay with who Enos chooses as QB?

Have to absolutely name a starter here soon. Need to give that guy maximum reps with the 1s. Period.

We saw how this QB carousel turned out last year against LSU. Timing was all over the **** place.

Advertisement
We won't know who the starter is until they trot out for the first drive on 8/24. Guaranteed.
Disagree. We'll probably know on Sunday....Manny previously said QB would be named after the 2nd scrimmage as starting lineups will be set & the starting QB will have to take the reins as they'll be installing the game plan for UFlop. I don't see them drifting into next week with the team not knowing.

Advertisement
Back