NFL QB Trey Lance

They have the Detroit or Chicago as his landing spot. If he lands with the Bears he can have instant success with that defense. All he has to do is manage the game his first few years like Russell Wilson. Detroit has a good offense for him to put up numbers though.

Advertisement
If anyone is dumb enough to take Fields over Lance, they should be removed from their job. It’s not even close. My 2
And so it begins.....

0C3F18B8-8C50-45EC-84CF-55B12E228FC1.jpeg

Advertisement
My top 3 are:
1. Zach Wilson
2. Trevor Lawrence
3. Trey Lance

I wouldn’t draft Fields before the 3rd round.

But I’m super high on Zach Wilson, he has ELITE arm talent & is a Deadly accurate sniper.

Ima make a Zach Wilson thread doing a more detailed breakdown, but when you watch his tape it’s really special stuff he’s got as a pure passer.
Dude I started to post “Wilson keeps growing on me”. I think his ceiling could be insane. It’s all about who drafts him.

Dude I started to post “Wilson keeps growing on me”. I think his ceiling could be insane. It’s all about who drafts him.
He reminds me of Aaron Rodgers, but I’m scared for him if he gets drafted by the Jets.

Although I do think Robert Saleh could be a good coach & I like his OC Mike LaFleur who’s a Kyle Shanahan disciple, so if Zach does get drafted by the Jets he’ll get some good coaching, they just need more talent at WR for the Jets.

He reminds me of Aaron Rodgers, but I’m scared for him if he gets drafted by the Jets.

Although I do think Robert Saleh could be a good coach & I like his OC Mike LaFleur who’s a Kyle Shanahan disciple, so if Zach does get drafted by the Jets he’ll get some good coaching, they just need more talent at WR for the Jets.
You got where I was going with the “ it’s all about who drafts him” comment

My top 3 are:
1. Zach Wilson
2. Trevor Lawrence
3. Trey Lance

I wouldn’t draft Fields before the 3rd round.

But I’m super high on Zach Wilson, he has ELITE arm talent & is a Deadly accurate sniper.

Ima make a Zach Wilson thread doing a more detailed breakdown, but when you watch his tape it’s really special stuff he’s got as a pure passer.

giphy.gif

All Elite baybeeeeeee

Advertisement
Lance? Fields? Wilson?

It may cost you a couple of first round draft picks but we are more than willing to let you decide at #3!

I like Lawrence but then Wilson or Lance? I really like them both. Then again I was excited by that suckeye transfer can't remember the name. QB whisperer I am not.

99% of mocks have Fields going before Lance. The one that doesn’t has Fields going the pick right after. NFL scouts think Fields is the better prospect.

The ball just pops off the screen when it’s guy throws. I absolutely see why they’re saying he looks so much like Josh Allen. I feel he’s more Cam pre-injury than Josh.

I told y’all months ago Fields was gonna drop. He struggles with ball placement and is bailed out by a talented WR group. You force him to make tight window throws he’s gonna struggle.

The QB I think that isn’t getting enough love though is Mac. He reminds me of Eli. He’s does everything very well and has the potential to be one of the headiest QBs in the league. He’s the value pick of this draft.

1) Trevor
2) Zach Wilson
3A) Lance
3B) Mac
5) Fields

Advertisement

“One of my sources says big day for trey..confirmed a lot of things..arm strength a big plus. Different angles and trajectories. He helped himself a lot..questions still with the level of comp and gap between NDST and who they faced but showed a lot in his athleticism profile..Mahomes like 2.0 only question marks is how he adjust mentality too the next level” - kiper evaluation 19.0

Attachments

• 86035E07-9274-4D89-807E-2F1104A4AC3E.jpeg
    86035E07-9274-4D89-807E-2F1104A4AC3E.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
Justin Fields is being underrated. The big scouting misses of the past few years were Lamar Jackson, Deshaun Watson, Pat Mahomes, Josh Allen and Justin Herbert. None of those guys were top 5 picks and they all shared a knock: decision-making. This is a repeat.

I'll bet on the talent. Fields is big, accurate, powerful, athletic and tough. All he's done is win and put up numbers. Has he had superior talent around him? Sure. So have the other four guys. People are sleeping on his pure physicality and passing ability.

With that said, this is a big-time QB class. I like all of these guys and they can all flourish in the right system. Four legit Top 5 talents and a first rounder in Mac. The situation is going to make a big difference in which of them rises to the top.

Justin Fields is being underrated. The big scouting misses of the past few years were Lamar Jackson, Deshaun Watson, Pat Mahomes, Josh Allen and Justin Herbert. None of those guys were top 5 picks and they all shared a knock: decision-making. This is a repeat.

I'll bet on the talent. Fields is big, accurate, powerful, athletic and tough. All he's done is win and put up numbers. Has he had superior talent around him? Sure. So have the other four guys. People are sleeping on his pure physicality and passing ability.

With that said, this is a big-time QB class. I like all of these guys and they can all flourish in the right system. Four legit Top 5 talents and a first rounder in Mac. The situation is going to make a big difference in which of them rises to the top.

I agree.

Justin Fields is being underrated.

He's still my QB2. Not overthinking it.

QBs should go 1-4.

Advertisement
Does anyone think Jags could get Herschel Walker trade (or more) value from another team(s) to give up the #1?

I see why Dumbo Roseman wanted to trade up for him. I still have Lawrence as #1, then Wilson, then Nance, Jones then Fields.

Agree on Fields but one thing I read today was that background checks are revealing he is not a QB nerd type. Nagy from the SB referred to the fact that Fields is known as a last guy in, first guy to leave kind of guy. That's a bit of a red flag, no? Otherwise, I love his potential. I think Shanahan can turn him into a great pro much in the way he did with RG3.

As for Lance, buyer beware with him. NO QB in modern history (that I know of) has succeeded in the pros after only one year starting in college AND leaving early. Look at all the NFL starters the past several years and you'll find that none of them fit this criteria. Look at the last QB to fit this criteria - Haskins.

Advertisement
Back