NFL QB Trey Lance

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6'3 220lbs, he was a low rated QB out of Minnesota but has skyrocketed on NFL draft boards after leading North Dakota St to another undefeated National FCS title. He threw for 2,786yds 28TD's 0INT's at 66.9% passing & rushed for 1,100yds & 14TD's.

He has a similar physical build to Dak Prescott with better arm talent & much higher upside. He reminds me of Deshaun Watson overall & could hit the ground running once he enters the league. He's a naturally gifted playmaker & can make every throw. The throw @2:15 on his highlights was a really nice off platform throw on the run.

I doubt he would enter the Portal because he's all but guaranteed to be a 1st round draft pick, unless he just really wants to play one more season this Fall, he would be the most highly sought after Free Agent transfer QB in college. Otherwise, he definitely should declare for the draft & just spend the rest of the year getting prepared, he's set to make millions.

I'm a fan of his game, I actually think he'll be better than Justin Fields in the NFL. The smaller school QB's have recently tended to do much better in the league than the big time P5 school kids because they have less talent around them & have to deal with much harder adversity than the big name school QB's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has there ever been a starting QB who has never thrown an INT his entire career?
What Craig Bohl built there is amazing. I wish he'd have gotten a better gig than Wyoming. That program is a freaking machine, and the architect deserved a better gig than Wyoming. People mocked me when I said he should be hired during the Al Golden dregs, but that man built a program that is still going years after he left.

And no, I don't remember a QB having a season without an INT, much less a career. Discipline, I swear, that program has it. **** with paradise and fake swagger. Bring that discipline here and look the **** out.

Last edited:
What Craig Bohl built there is amazing. I wish he'd have gotten a better gig that Wyoming. That program is a freaking machine, and the architect deserved a better gig than Wyoming. People mocked me when I said he should be hired during the Al Golden dregs, but that man built a program that is still going years after he left.

And no, I don't remember a QB having a season without an INT, much less a career. Discipline, I swear, that program has it. **** with paradise and fake swagger. Bring that discipline here and look the **** out.
If he was hired over golden, he’d still be here. Imho

Advertisement
What Craig Bohl built there is amazing. I wish he'd have gotten a better gig that Wyoming. That program is a freaking machine, and the architect deserved a better gig than Wyoming. People mocked me when I said he should be hired during the Al Golden dregs, but that man built a program that is still going years after he left.

Youre the only reason I even remember the name bohl lol

all good. You’ve probably never seen him play. You might be surprised. Also guessing you’ve never watched fields either. One is a much better passer. They both have wheels. Lance is smarter and runs a better offense too. Again my 2
Fields doesn’t scream lock to be an all pro. He’s no Watson or Jackson. I think he could be a good pro, but he has a long way to go to get there.

Last edited:

6'3 220lbs, he was a low rated QB out of Minnesota but has skyrocketed on NFL draft boards after leading North Dakota St to another undefeated National FCS title. He threw for 2,786yds 28TD's 0INT's at 66.9% passing & rushed for 1,100yds & 14TD's.

He has a similar physical build to Dak Prescott with better arm talent & much higher upside. He reminds me of Deshaun Watson overall & could hit the ground running once he enters the league. He's a naturally gifted playmaker & can make every throw. The throw @2:15 on his highlights was a really nice off platform throw on the run.

I doubt he would enter the Portal because he's all but guaranteed to be a 1st round draft pick, unless he just really wants to play one more season this Fall, he would be the most highly sought after Free Agent transfer QB in college. Otherwise, he definitely should declare for the draft & just spend the rest of the year getting prepared, he's set to make millions.

I'm a fan of his game, I actually think he'll be better than Justin Fields in the NFL. The smaller school QB's have recently tended to do much better in the league than the big time P5 school kids because they have less talent around them & have to deal with much harder adversity than the big name school QB's.

Digging deep Gfather...

If he was hired over golden, he’d still be here. Imho
Even after Golden, he'd still be here. People get so caught up in "can he relate to the kids" BS that they forget the importance of leadership. Bohl was the absolute guru at getting kids to buy in to what he was selling. ****, even Wyoming is back in bowl games under his direction. If that man had access to talent like we have in SFL, he'd kill it. I don't care if he's 65, or whatever, he'd kill it here.

Advertisement

I love stories like this when a young man comes out of a non big time D1 Football Conference and is an absolute stud. I really hope it works out for him in the league

Not worth the risk for a projected 1sr round QB to go to a new school, new system, new teammates, with less than a month to prepare, and jeopardize his draft status.

Highly doubt he will transfer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back