2024 QB Trever Jackson

Saw the yougin play a couple times… has a cannon. And is quick with his decision making.

Might not have been a full time starter as a sophomore but he definitely got burn. From the same school as Jaden Gibson the WR who spurned us for Oklahoma.

West Orange also has c/o ‘25 DB Ivan Taylor Jr, son of Ike Taylor from the Steelers. The kid is good… started as a freshman. I don’t think we’re on him heavy but ND, Bama and UF are all over him.

Last edited:
Advertisement

11. Trever Jackson – We were originally going to just name a “Next Ten” like we have the past two days, but we simply couldn’t leave Jackson out. Not after he kicked things off by winning the Rail Shot Challenge and then followed it up with a favorable showing during his Pro Day. Jackson has to get more consistent, but the tools are there for him to emerge as a true difference-maker.

11. Trever Jackson – We were originally going to just name a “Next Ten” like we have the past two days, but we simply couldn’t leave Jackson out. Not after he kicked things off by winning the Rail Shot Challenge and then followed it up with a favorable showing during his Pro Day. Jackson has to get more consistent, but the tools are there for him to emerge as a true difference-maker.

So that's a Top 12 (with Trever being #12). Very nice.

Top 3 are SUCH A SHOCK...

🤣

Additional notes on Elite 11 Finalists​

+ Trever Jackson flashed one of the strongest arms in attendance. The Winter Park (Fla.) West Orange signal caller is one of the youngest and least experienced quarterbacks on hand, but showed some intriguing upside. Jackson was at his best in drill work on Day 1 and had a solid pro day on Day 2. He faltered a bit in 7-on-7, going 6 for 16 with one touchdown and one interception. There’s no question he has the upside but will need to continue gaining experience to develop.

Additional notes on Elite 11 Finalists​

+ Trever Jackson flashed one of the strongest arms in attendance. The Winter Park (Fla.) West Orange signal caller is one of the youngest and least experienced quarterbacks on hand, but showed some intriguing upside. Jackson was at his best in drill work on Day 1 and had a solid pro day on Day 2. He faltered a bit in 7-on-7, going 6 for 16 with one touchdown and one interception. There’s no question he has the upside but will need to continue gaining experience to develop.

I'd like to know who wrote that summary.

"Winter Park" and "West Orange" are on opposite sides of Orlando.

And he's from Winter GARDEN, not Winter Park.

Advertisement
Josh Gad Anna GIF

Advertisement
I'm out of the loop. Are we making a serious push for this kid? I really like the tools. He's a little raw but I would not consider him a project.

Advertisement
Advertisement

The "great talk" with Gattis:

Gattis: "So, is your mom available?"

Trever Jackson: "Hey, Coach Gattis, aren't you the guy who did NOT give me an offer last year when I visited Miami?"

Gattis: "You didn't answer my question. Tell your mom to call me back."

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back