QB Stats from Scrimmage #2

Christ, this thread. Second scrimmage in the spring, and it wasn't even close to being played like a real game. It was pointless for them to even release the stats for this.

Get a ****ing grip.

Blah blah blah blah...

Zr57YX.gif

Advertisement
I read through this thread, and I have to say that I'm bewildered to see the granite-jawed rock solid manly men of CIS in a panic over a stupid spring scrimmage that they didn't see.

I saw Berrios catch a hundred passes in a spring scrimmage last year. That means he caught 80 passes for 1,300 yards during the season right? I didn't watch the season because I got everything I needed from the spring scrimmage last year. Herndon must have caught 70 balls and supplanted Njoku too right? And the defense had a horrible year because Kaaya lit them up and Herndon was open in the flats for 20 yards whenever he wanted it right?

I don't think the TD would of even counted in a real game, Harris bobbled the ball going out.
Was hoping Shirreffs would have better stats.

Advertisement
Here is what we know:

We have one of, if not the best defense in the ACC.

Our QBs, collectively have 1 start between them.

I don't see how anyone is surprised the offense is struggling through scrimmage 2.

If the D gets lit up I will start worrying. Unless Brady signs for us

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Christ, this thread. Second scrimmage in the spring, and it wasn't even close to being played like a real game. It was pointless for them to even release the stats for this.

Get a ****ing grip.

Blah blah blah blah...

Zr57YX.gif

That Iraqi dude was pure comedy !! US tanks were entering Baghdad and he would tell the press some sh*t like " We have destroyed the American army and there are no tanks within hundreds of miles of the city". The press would come back and say "But we have seen the tanks a few miles away" and the dude would insist it wasn't so. I actually missed his press conferences after they took him out.

Here is what we know:

We have one of, if not the best defense in the ACC.

Our QBs, collectively have 1 start between them.

I don't see how anyone is surprised the offense is struggling through scrimmage 2.

Our QBs have two cot dam starts between dem. Rosier at da Duke game and Testaverde da gawd Jr. At Texas Tech or wherever da **** he transferred from.

i saw nkosi perry and two other recruits at ruth crist last night and he said he's going to win the QB without question. so everyone chill por favor

Advertisement
i saw nkosi perry and two other recruits at ruth crist last night and he said he's going to win the QB without question. so everyone chill por favor

I want to know how he likes his steaks cooked before handing him the starting job

I'm guessing [MENTION=6123]DerekDohrman[/MENTION] doesn't want me to chime in on this thread ... lol

why would i not want you to chime in here? this is exactly where id want you to repeat your thoughts on how absurd it is for shirreffs to even be discussed as the possible starter.

The fact that they had Shirreffs throw it 36 times means they view him as the starter now. But, we do not know what plays were called, what reads were made or missed and we do not know who caught, dropped or ran the wrong route. I trust this staff to get it right even if that means we get very average QB play because that is the best these guys can do.

Advertisement
***** stats are cool if the fan favorite is looking terrible.

Can't wait until Evan gets the label of a 1st round pick.

Advertisement
Back