Qb recruiting

That makes a lot of sense. Who would you try to gray shirt?
Beyond my pay grade lol. So many variables that really only the coaches know. I trust they will work the #s and this class will be the one that truly brings the U back to the top of the college football world.

Manny and the staff, everyone of them, deserves a ton of credit for what they've done. While some fans want Patke gone, and that is their prerogative, we don't know what he may bring to the table behind the scenes...up until a few weeks ago many fans wanted Banda gone and now they're ready to crown him lol

Advertisement
Even if it's done it would help with the 85 limit (which we are well under), but not for the ICs which is a more limiting concern. It would be a slippery slope to start dropping committed recruits that have been loyal. I wouldn't want to go there.

Yes. It is also tricky because there is such a high focus on APR today. You want kids to make academic progress, you want them to graduate. The best way to do that is by having them involved with the football team, and knowing that playing time could be lost if they skip class/fail courses.

If a kid is just released from football obligations, it is harder to monitor the academic progress overall. Not saying impossible, but it is a factor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back