QB Quinton Flowers

Advertisement
He improved on his accuracy, one thing he wanted to improve. And it's evident he could BALL on the field.

Advertisement
Obviously there are some really good quarterbacks who don't have ideal size, and it looks like he throws a nice ball (albeit with no pressure), but his release point looks really low, which would make it difficult to play behind Miami's behemoths at 6'.

Obviously there are some really good quarterbacks who don't have ideal size, and it looks like he throws a nice ball (albeit with no pressure), but his release point looks really low, which would make it difficult to play behind Miami's behemoths at 6'.

i see exactly what your talking about

Troy Smith says whats up

Advertisement

Troy Smith says whats up

for every 10 short qbs that are elite (6 & under) i can name 100 that aren't

Troy Smith says whats up

for every 10 short qbs that are elite (6 & under) i can name 100 that aren't
The college game is totally different. You can be short and play QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Staff will recruit him at safety

Will he be receptive?

I don't think so, but it's worth a shot. If he doesn't get an opportunity at QB at a major program, maybe he will reconsider. He's been adamant in all the interviews I do with him that he was going to play QB.

Anyone recruiting him to play QB?

Purdue,UCF,Marshall

Would he really choose one of those "lesser" programs just to play QB? It prob would cost him millions in the long run.

Thanks Pete

Advertisement
Back