QB question (draft)

24/7canes

Recruit
I know we dont like to talk about UF players but im really surprised that Kyle Trask is not talked about in that top qb's group. The dude is big, strong and hes also a pretty good runner as well. I know he sucked it up in the bowl game but all his top talent opted out. What round do you guys see him going in.

Who else do you guys have as sleeper prospects.

Advertisement
I know we dont like to talk about UF players but im really surprised that Kyle Trask is not talked about in that top qb's group. The dude is big, strong and hes also a pretty good runner as well. I know he sucked it up in the bowl game but all his top talent opted out. What round do you guys see him going in.

Someone may take a chance on him in the 3rd but he's a Day 3 guy imo. You have to remember that there are other big, strong, and mobile runners who are just better QBs than he is. Wouldn't be surpised if Elhinger and Mond go before him.

I'm interested to see what happens with Davis Mills, from Stanford, and Jamie Newman, from Wake/UGA.

Advertisement
System kid that Mullet got the most out of. Like Rosier in 2017. He was literally King's water boy in high school

The bowl game exposed him. When you have a guy that wins 90% of 50/50 balls and another that gets wide open and takes bubbles to the house your stats look **** good. He’s nothing more than an average backup.

Advertisement

Tim Teblow was also big, strong, and a pretty good runner.

Advertisement
3-4 depending on how the board falls. Davis Mills is somebody that is probably 6th right now after the big 5. First round tape but he’s only played like 11 games in 3 years or something like that. Giant red flag. Mond is close behind then Newman. Then it’s him and Ehlinger who’s probably in the same ballpark.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back