QB question (draft)

Advertisement
Yeah, Urban like
urban was getting highly rated guys. Hard to judge anyone unless they are playing with top guys and not producing (UGA and USC). Lincoln at OU has done it with 3 transfer and the #1 ranked QB. Bama is doing it with top talent( and top tier roster), Clemson .

urban was getting highly rated guys. Hard to judge anyone unless they are playing with top guys and not producing (UGA and USC). Lincoln at OU has done it with 3 transfer and the #1 ranked QB. Bama is doing it with top talent( and top tier roster), Clemson .
I think the point I was getting at was Urban and Mullens "systems" seem to inflate CFB QBs stats and perceived ability. They don't play as well in the Pros. What Lincoln has done is beyond amazing and after watching the Spring game he has maybe his best QB yet after Rattler in Caleb Williams. Kid will be a STUD and win the Heisman with Riley unless he gets hurt, I can almost guarantee it.

We wont, I can already say that for sure. The buzz surrounding the team is that they have found their guy (Fields) out of the Top 5 QBs and have called teams for a trade up.
Hearing we've had discussions and there could be the framework of a deal done for CAR pick 8 if Fields makes it there.

Yeah, Urban like
I wouldn't touch guys Urban liked or super spread guys that do one read with unlimited talent vs everyone they mostly play. Those guys have to go to the perfect team in the nfl and if they don't they out the NFL. Look at Haskins I said I would never draft him.....and bang he's gone. Bust was written all over him

Advertisement
Dave Chapelle GIF by moodman

If we’re not being homers, I thought he was really good this year. He will be a backup QB, which you’ve gotta be really really good to do in the NFL. Throws a good ball.
Im thinking the same thing. The guy made some really impressive throws. Some one said Rosier, this kid is lights out better then Rosier. And also the bowl game he had nobody to throw to. like every decent player sat out.

I know we dont like to talk about UF players but im really surprised that Kyle Trask is not talked about in that top qb's group. The dude is big, strong and hes also a pretty good runner as well. I know he sucked it up in the bowl game but all his top talent opted out. What round do you guys see him going in.

Who else do you guys have as sleeper prospects.

Not a pretty good runner. He is slow as ****, not athletic, and not an improviser. Know how scouts love to rave about guys who can throw "off-platform?" That's the opposite of Kyle. But you never know, it's the draft and the best in the world are wrong half the time about this stuff.

Advertisement
Not a pretty good runner. He is slow as ****, not athletic, and not an improviser. Know how scouts love to rave about guys who can throw "off-platform?" That's the opposite of Kyle. But you never know, it's the draft and the best in the world are wrong half the time about this stuff.
I gamble a good bit on college football and im just not seeing what you guys are. Hes not shifty but hes not slow either not for a qb anyways.

Trask is not mobile and misses too many short passes. As a sleeper I'd be interested in Mond.

Ok just read a scouting report and they pretty much saying what yall are.

Kyle Trask is a joke of a QB, he has the arm strength of an 8 year old girl. With that said, as a Fins fan, I hope the Patriots take him!
You just ****ed off a lot of 8 year old girls. Good job.

Advertisement
He's more of a Kirk Cousins type than a top pick. He could end up a solid QB but I don't see any elite traits. But like the first poster said he's a Gata so hope he goes undrafted.

I wouldnt rule out Detroit either. Once Fields goes by Atlanta, New England should be on their phones ready to make a trade.
As long as we don’t draft Mac I’m cool with Fields or Lance. If we trade UP and it’s for Mac? I may need to be put on a watch list lol

Advertisement
He doesn’t have an NFL arm and is minus athlete. He seems like a smart player and has good accuracy so he’ll definitely get drafted 3-4 round for a team that wants a low risk, low ceiling type of guy. He’ll be a good NFL backup and he’s twice the NFL prospect that Tebow ever was. The dude was a plan-B type quarterback recruit and managed to carve out a nice 1 1/2 year college career as a starter so he’s already exceeded most people’s expectations

Considering the long and prolific history of UF QB's SUCKING DONKEY BALLS in the NFL, I'd guess he probably goes undrafted.
He definitely is going to get drafted. There have been a lot of reports on The bucs picking him up to replace Brady. The bucs are high on him. I know there are a few other teams that are interested

He definitely is going to get drafted. There have been a lot of reports on The bucs picking him up to replace Brady. The bucs are high on him. I know there are a few other teams that are interested

Brand new poster with a drug-related name, I smell a Gaytor.

Advertisement
Back