QB question (draft)

If we’re not being homers, I thought he was really good this year. He will be a backup QB, which you’ve gotta be really really good to do in the NFL. Throws a good ball.

Advertisement
Regarding the question, I see him being a Day 2 - Day 3 pick. Obviously, QBs are a different story with these evals, theres not a single position in the league where discrepancies are bigger. If theres a team that really likes him, he could go Round 2. If teams really dont see much in him, you can see him falling to Round 6.

I can't stand that guy but he had one of the greatest CFB careers of all time, hard to deny that even if he was a Gaytor

/FUF

This thread is not about "greatest CFB careers of all time", it's about taking a QB in the NFL Draft.

So my point is completely relevant. How did Teblow do in the NFL? Because I don't give a FVCK how he did in college, for purposes of this thread.

This thread is not about "greatest CFB careers of all time", it's about taking a QB in the NFL Draft.

So my point is completely relevant. How did Teblow do in the NFL? Because I don't give a FVCK how he did in college, for purposes of this thread.
Sure, was just making a statement on his college career since he was brought up....... sorry to wad those panties up for whatever reason, my bad.

Trask will likely make a roster, never be a starter like Tebow was IMO.

/he did win a playoff game, lol

Last edited:
Dude has a noodle for an arm for a guy who is that big. 0 mobility and stats that were propped up by 2 1st round skill players.

Advertisement
Sure, was just making a statement on his college career since he was brought up....... sorry to wad those panties up for whatever reason, my bad.

Trask will likely make a roster, never be a starter like Tebow was IMO.

/he did win a playoff game, lol

No one's panties are in a wad.

I just don't understand why people don't use context. Just because I typed the words "Tim Teblow" doesn't mean it is a wide-open thread to discuss his amazingly wonderful life.

I responded to a comment about Trask being a big strong QB who runs well, and I gave the Teblow example OF HOW THAT WORKS IN THE NFL.

But, hey, thanks for reminding us all of Teblow's great college career, we would have forgotten about that if not for the constant reminders from dudes who have a man-crush on him.

No one's panties are in a wad.

I just don't understand why people don't use context. Just because I typed the words "Tim Teblow" doesn't mean it is a wide-open thread to discuss his amazingly wonderful life.

I responded to a comment about Trask being a big strong QB who runs well, and I gave the Teblow example OF HOW THAT WORKS IN THE NFL.

But, hey, thanks for reminding us all of Teblow's great college career, we would have forgotten about that if not for the constant reminders from dudes who have a man-crush on him.
Angry Birds, wow

Not angry at all. It's a Miami board. We don't need dudes svcking Gaytor ***** every time their heroes' names are mentioned.
Ok, sorry for the statement about him bud and that it bothered you so much. Hope it didn't ruin your day....**** I even added F*ck UF to the post.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ok, sorry for the statement about him bud and that it bothered you so much. Hope it didn't ruin your day....**** I even added F*ck UF to the post.

Nothing is bothering me, and nothing ruined my day. I have hated The Gaytor for over 35 years, this is nothing new. Fvck Teblow and the whole Gaytor crew.

There is no need for you to pull that whole passive-aggressive apology routine and try to make me look like I'm overreacting.

Nothing is bothering me, and nothing ruined my day. I have hated The Gaytor for over 35 years, this is nothing new. Fvck Teblow and the whole Gaytor crew.

There is no need for you to pull that whole passive-aggressive apology routine and try to make me look like I'm overreacting.
OK buddy, glad to hear you are doing OK, I was worried about you and your crotchety old self, but we good it seems.

grandpa GIF

Advertisement
Kyle Trask is a joke of a QB, he has the arm strength of an 8 year old girl. With that said, as a Fins fan, I hope the Patriots take him!
I'm not a Fins fan (Eagles fan, but I like the Fins) but we ALL hope the Cheatriots take him!

OK buddy, glad to hear you are doing OK, I was worried about you and your crotchety old self, but we good it seems.

grandpa GIF

So you pull the passive-aggressive bullcrap a third time? Bold strategy.

However, as per @RVACane 's sage advice, I am politely pushing the Gooner troll bait back to your side of the table. I'm sure you'll try to get in the last word, again.

So you pull the passive-aggressive bullcrap a third time? Bold strategy.

However, as per @RVACane 's sage advice, I am politely pushing the Gooner troll bait back to your side of the table. I'm sure you'll try to get in the last word, again.
OK buddy, have a good one, kick *** at Canasta tonight! Seriously never meant to offend you with that post for real.

Advertisement
Stay golden, Ponyboy. I knew you couldn't resist trying to get in the last word.
i·ro·ny
/ˈīrənē/
noun
  • 1.the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect:

/OK, now really I do apologize and I really am done so you get the last one after this buddy, I just could not help myself with this one

Advertisement
Back