QB Malik Willis

Advertisement
U didn’t see the game. He didn’t have his best game but his WRs dropped a ton of balls, they barley got any separation. His o line couldn’t block for ****. Also as bad as a stat line he still drove them down to win the game and NC st blocked a 39yd FG.

Agree. I watched the game on and off but what struck me about him was that hes a slinger - dude has a rocket arm.

Also, their center's snaps were great - maybe we can get him on a package deal? :)

Yeah he left out 2 passing tds. He had no help tonight. It was all on him. You put him on a P5 team with real skill position players and he waxes NC st.
True even in a horrible start and overall bad game by him I was still kinda impressed with the young man.

Advertisement
I’m done with QBs named Malik for the foreseeable future. I’m scarred from the last one.

TVD IS AN UNKNOWN THIS KID WITH TALENT AROUND HIM WOULD BE A WINNER EVEN MORE THEN HE IS ALREADY. PLUS HE CAN ABSOLUTELY FLY RUNNING WISE.

IF THE QB CAN'T RUN LIKE KING OR BETTER THERE'S NO POINT TO RECRUITING HIM BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE GOOD ENOUGH OFFENSIVE LINE TALENT TO PROTECT A FLAT FOOTED 6'4 230LB "TARGET" WITH A GOOD ARM.

GIVE ME THE KID THAT PLAYS WR AND RUNS A 4.5 AND CAN THROW THAT'S THE FUTURE WE'LL TEACH HIM THE REST.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back