QB Malik Willis

If Plumlee enters the portal, that's the QB i want
That guy can’t throw worth a dam. And corral threw 7 picks in one game. By the 4th pick if you’re not on the bench it means the guy behind you is trash. Similar to some of us clamoring for shireffs and then when he got in he was absolute trash water. Malik was the only quarterback worth a dam

Advertisement
If Plumlee enters the portal, that's the QB i want
Who?
That doesn’t necessarily mean he translates to P5. I think you’re overestimating those statistics And using one game, and the transitive property, which rarely works. I know what my eyes see and I think King is a much better passer.

Like I said I’m no expert though. I could be wrong. Im seeing a great runner and a guy that just chucks the ball with a baseball motion. Maybe I’m wrong. Time will tell.
Let’s see how he does tonight vs NC st, to maybe sway you. Remember his skill position players are less talented than Kings. To me he’s a bigger and faster version of King. Which is crazy.

Mechanics are key. From what I have seen, Willis does not throw many ducks. Got a good tight spiral, actually.

As long as the ball comes out clean, I am fine with it. Thats the number one thing. If your mechanics are responsible for you throwing ducks, you gotta change something. Willis doesnt, so its okay.
Well said. Completion percentage doesn’t lie.

Advertisement
That guy can’t throw worth a dam. And corral threw 7 picks in one game. By the 4th pick if you’re not on the bench it means the guy behind you is trash. Similar to some of us clamoring for shireffs and then when he got in he was absolute trash water. Malik was the only quarterback worth a dam
Agreed.

As am I, but I want him to sit 1 more year to get more seasoning.
I don’t think that’s needed anymore with the QBs coming in. Especially with the advance High school offenses and everything. Besides we don’t really do a good job of getting our young players reps in game

yeah I have 3-4 Ole Miss games the last couple of years. Last Season, Plumlee ran the ball **** 30 times in one game and this year every time he is in they are running the wildcat.

Basically 2 different coaching don’t think he came throw

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd kick the tires on Mckenzie Milton.
Milton won’t be the same after that injury. Sorry but I don’t want a guy who is damaged goods. I do hope he is able to play again just not at Miami.

Low risk high reward. . This isn't the 1980s where a knee injury ended careers. Technology is pretty amazing these days. I'd rather than Milton that Perry or Matocha. With the latter two, you know 100% you don't have potential starters. With Milton, if he comes back strong, he could be elite. If he doesnt, you aren't any worse off than with two backups that aren't P5 starting material.

I'd kick the tires on Mckenzie Milton.

Low risk high reward. . This isn't the 1980s where a knee injury ended careers. Technology is pretty amazing these days. I'd rather than Milton that Perry or Matocha. With the latter two, you know 100% you don't have potential starters. With Milton, if he comes back strong, he could be elite. If he doesnt, you aren't any worse off than with two backups that aren't P5 starting material.
I mean I’d rather take a bum living in downtown Chicago before Perry and Matocha.

Advertisement
Back