QB Malik Willis

Advertisement
If King doesn’t return,and I have been saying he will since the extra year thing came out,I really hope TVD gets his shot.
Not sure why guys keep saying he needs another year when he hasn’t even played except to hand the ball off or kneel down so how do they know he needs another year🤷‍♂️

there are sophomore QBs playing all over the country and succeeding so why can’t ours....if King isn’t our QB next year I hope TVD gets his shot.

I'd kick the tires on Mckenzie Milton.

Low risk high reward. . This isn't the 1980s where a knee injury ended careers. Technology is pretty amazing these days. I'd rather than Milton that Perry or Matocha. With the latter two, you know 100% you don't have potential starters. With Milton, if he comes back strong, he could be elite. If he doesnt, you aren't any worse off than with two backups that aren't P5 starting material.

This wasn't just your typical acl/mcl situation. The kid had to have emergency surgery and narrowly avoided a leg amputation because he was having blood flow issues to his lower leg. UCF's medical staff may have saved Milton's leg. No clue what his prognosis is, but comparing this to a more typical knee injury is just wrong.

And I don't know how anyone can say they know 100% what Matocha is at QB. Until I see a kid live in a real game situation, I try to withhold my judgment.

Advertisement
Relax guys 13/32 174 3 int. vs. NC state
As soon as he gets hyped up he has a bad game. He did have 2 TDs though. And he was about to redeem himself and get the W by leading a drive from inside his own 10 yard line but as soon as they got to NcSt's 25 yard line Hugh Freeze calls the 3 softest plays in the game and then the game winning FG gets blocked. The kid had a bad game but Hugh f@#ked the team over.

Liberty is a **** good football team and Malik will have suitors as long as he gets back on track if he wants to play on a bigger stage. Let's see how he finishes his season before crowning him the new savior.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'd kick the tires on Mckenzie Milton.

Low risk high reward. . This isn't the 1980s where a knee injury ended careers. Technology is pretty amazing these days. I'd rather than Milton that Perry or Matocha. With the latter two, you know 100% you don't have potential starters. With Milton, if he comes back strong, he could be elite. If he doesnt, you aren't any worse off than with two backups that aren't P5 starting material.
Alex Smith just started at QB last week.

Its possible.

I mean I’d rather take a bum living in downtown Chicago before Perry and Matocha.
Why does it have to be Chicago? I’m sure we could find qualified, game-ready bums in a lot of different cities. I’ve lived in Chicago, NYC, San Francisco, Washington, DC and Miami, and those cities’ bums give up nothing to anyone. Many have city bum pride and can handle the toughest of circumstances, like pooping in place with no fear and just local newspaper for wipes when you have nowhere you can go.

Advertisement
As soon as he gets hyped up he has a bad game. He did have w TDs though. And he was about to redeem himself and get the W by leading a drive from inside his own 10 yard line but as soon as they got to NcSt's 25 yard line Hugh Freeze calls the 3 softest plays in the game and then the game winning FG gets blocked. The kid had a bad game but Hugh f@#ked the team over.

Liberty is a **** good football team and Malik will have suitors as long as he gets back on track if he wants to play on a bigger stage. Let's see how he finishes his season before crowning him the new savior.
Yeah he left out 2 passing tds. He had no help tonight. It was all on him. You put him on a P5 team with real skill position players and he waxes NC st.

If King doesn’t return,and I have been saying he will since the extra year thing came out,I really hope TVD gets his shot.
Not sure why guys keep saying he needs another year when he hasn’t even played except to hand the ball off or kneel down so how do they know he needs another year🤷‍♂️

there are sophomore QBs playing all over the country and succeeding so why can’t ours....if King isn’t our QB next year I hope TVD gets his shot.
Maybe their coaches get them plays to throw the ball. Our coaches put them in to hand off & not get any throws

Advertisement
I saw errant throws under pressure from this young man. My 1st impression was meh. Granted, I didnt watch the entire game.

Our lines gives up some pressure, he needs to be able to still make a good throw.

I saw errant throws under pressure from this young man. My 1st impression was meh. Granted, I didnt watch the entire game.

Our lines gives up some pressure, he needs to be able to still make a good throw.
His line worse than ours and he has no where near P5 talent around him. He’s carried this offense all year. Still after a bad game had a chance to win it and their coach crapped the bed.

Advertisement
Back