2024 QB Judd Anderson, 3 star from Jones County GA offered

while true...

1. Josh Allen 26 TDs 10 INTs his junior year then 33 TDs 5 INTs his senior.

2. Justin Herbert played in 3 games his junior year (10 TDs 0 picks) but finished his HS career with 46 TDs and 3 INTs.

3. Patrick Mahomes had 96 passing TDs and 21 rushing TDs in two years. Go and take a look at his high school highlights and see him making the same ridiculous throws and evading pressure how he does now.

We'll see with Judd.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kaaya was also, all the other 4 star QBs we landed since 2010 either transferred or were kicked off the team (Brown still here). Before that guys like Freeman and Wright were just awful. This isn't a Mario problem. This is a Miami problem. We haven't had a real legit QB since Dorsey. Something has to change.
No doubt! I would give anything to have Brock Berlin back.

Advertisement
I was telling a friend Monday after the Noland news started to look bleak that in a perfect world our 2024 starter at QB isn't on the roster right now. If we show up on offense in 2023, I expect UM to be very active in the December/January portal period for a starter-quality QB.
You can’t wait until then. If someone is available after the Spring camps and they have 2 years left, jump on them.

You can’t wait until then. If someone is available after the Spring camps and they have 2 years left, jump on them.

That's highly unlikely.

What QBs enter the portal after spring? The ones who lose position battles and are looking to start elsewhere asap. UM can't offer that.

Advertisement
Season 19 Nbc GIF by SVU

Advertisement
I gave Richt the benefit of the doubt on Sitkowski didn’t bother to watch his Junior tape. Will do the same here. Of course, game one of his senior year it was clear he was a disaster, and I said as much back then. Shytkowsli or Pickowski were his nicknames.

If Judd is a Stud in his senior season all good. If he’s a Dud, and we Sitkowski him all good. Only bad outcome would be if he doesn’t develop and improve, and he ends up still on roster. Give the kid his shot he certainly has the measurables and Dawson has done some good work with QBs in the past. So just be patient.

p. s. Agree we should keep recruiting another. Richt’s error wasn’t in recruiting Pickowski per se. It was in not finding a backup and we ended up panicking and taking Jaren Williams who had red flags all over the place.

Stephen Morris, was a **** good qb for us... and his stats, though better, were not THAT much better than Judd's stats

Interviewed on Sebastian Lane tonight w/Rasta & Dave. Two things stood out to me:

1. He says he's currently 6'7" 220lb
  2. He wants to go to school in a large city. Called out GTech and Miami as top options for large city schools.

Interviewed on Sebastian Lane tonight w/Rasta & Dave. Two things stood out to me:

1. He says he's currently 6'7" 220lb
  2. He wants to go to school in a large city. Called out GTech and Miami as top options for large city schools.

Good Judd Anderson interview with Sébastien Lane.

Go Canes

Went through his senior tape, posted on December 7th, 2023:

- threw for 2917 yds with 30 TDs and 7 INTs, completed 232/315 (73.2%)
- decent athlete, long strider, can run if he has to, but was rarely in the situation where he had to do it
- active feet, keeps his eyes downfield when rushed and has fairly consistent mechanics
- mechanics overall are okay, nothing special, but he executes them on a consistent rate, which is a good sign
- very accurate thrower in the intermediate range over the middle
- understands leverage and corner positioning, especially in the red zone
- steps into the pocket, rarely belts outside when pressured, always a good sign
- okay arm, dont see an arm that is overly impressive, gets the job done, but not much more

Reminds me of Emory overall as a playing type, Dawson seems to like these kind of QBs that make smart decisions with the football whilst not having or posing unspeakable athletic measures.

Advertisement
Back