QB Jayru Campbell '15 decommits from MSU, lists UC, LSU, Mia

Advertisement
3 star QB who's barely in the top 30 at his position, but sure, GIMME DA GOONS!

/sarcasm on

Advertisement
dudes a idiot. MSU probably dropped him and I know Miami will never recruit him again.

Advertisement
I know Golden ain't goin for it and Shalala **** sure aint goin for it but....but the QB slammin the security guard? It don't get more thug than that. Lmao

Advertisement
Video clip of the body slam. Nice form.

[video=youtube_share;ZVPOsPQa2zk]http://youtu.be/ZVPOsPQa2zk[/video]

Ed Hudak reverses that move and puts this kid in a Boston Crab until he cries.

275.jpg

No Thanks

Idiots like this that can't do the bare minimum to behave don't deserve the best opportunities. The dude is talented, but obviously is a huge head case.

Advertisement
Wouldnt mind some more toughness on this team..dont start acting all Notre Dame on here neither folks..this is Swag U, and attitude was a huge part of that success. You dont know what the circumstances as to why he did that to that person it couldve been "deeper than rap" as one would say. He wasnt even charged and the video went viral fairly quick at that, so that could say something. Anyway I doubt he comes here but if he does decide to come down to Swag U bring some of that tude and "who wan it!?" mentality along with you

Why do people talk like this? All that other stuff is like 5% of why the University of Miami became "The U."

Wanna talk about the sand dunes with Moffit? Be my guest. Wanna talk about JJ having practices that made guys puke? Sure. Wanna talk about leadership from guys like Reed, Dorsey, Gonzalez, JB, Irvin, Toretta, and Barrow? More power to you. But what you're doing right now, I take as an insult to those guys. Those guys would have been the same tireless workers and thirsty competitors on the football field, had the extracurricular things NOT gone on, and the 2001 Miami Hurricane football team is proof of that. Andre Johnson didn't/doesn't engage in any of that stuff, yet you never a word about 'Dre as a competitor. Same goes for Reed and Frank Gore.

Spare me the rah rah crap about how we need to "bring the swag back." We need to bring competitive excellence back and those ideologies are not mutually exclusive.

So we got a mormon kid with a wife and kid transferring from Kansas..... and this guy. Well I guess that would cover all the bases.

Advertisement
Back