QB Jayru Campbell '15 decommits from MSU, lists UC, LSU, Mia

He is my cousins son, was picked on by that security. However he will be on probation for the incident. Great kid with mad skills.

Advertisement
Any security guard who gets slammed by a quarterback, should be fired.. If you can't protect yourself, why should you even have a job. That wasn't even a hard slam, just a regular wrestling slam.

Yall sound ***..."competitive excellence"..? Dude cant make it through college?! You don't know what exactly happened. All you know is what someone, in this case a news anchor, or article, written/told by a reporter who wasn't even there. Dont try and judge him by what they say you have to fully know all of the situation before you try and generalize the young man.

BACK to "competitive excellence"..being able to compete at a high level requires talent and hardwork this is a given. Obviously with offers from LSU (Cam Cameron) UCincinnati (Tubberville) and us he has competed at a very high level (or those OC's sure think so) so besides the fact that he did what he did, what doesn't make him UM caliber? Cause we have a transfer from Kansas coming in COMPETING FOR A STARTING POSITION after having to rely on a transfer from Memphis before going down for the season. So dont try and tell me he's not UM caliber.

So, because he got in trouble with the law he cant offer us hardwork and dedication..? I want him because squares like yourself are the type of people who fuel guys like this through adversity..some guys thrive and some fall, time will only tell in this situation. But competitive excellence doesnt appear nor does it happen just on the practice fields or game fields...character says more about a person than any police record or news reporter could say..

"a persons character is formed through diverse situations he is faced with in life. Mildew or Bar-B-Que?" - MdCanesFan

You see the ""'s cause its mine

Advertisement
He is my cousins son, was picked on by that security. However he will be on probation for the incident. Great kid with mad skills.

280.jpg

Yall sound ***..."competitive excellence"..? Dude cant make it through college?! You don't know what exactly happened. All you know is what someone, in this case a news anchor, or article, written/told by a reporter who wasn't even there. Dont try and judge him by what they say you have to fully know all of the situation before you try and generalize the young man.

BACK to "competitive excellence"..being able to compete at a high level requires talent and hardwork this is a given. Obviously with offers from LSU (Cam Cameron) UCincinnati (Tubberville) and us he has competed at a very high level (or those OC's sure think so) so besides the fact that he did what he did, what doesn't make him UM caliber? Cause we have a transfer from Kansas coming in COMPETING FOR A STARTING POSITION after having to rely on a transfer from Memphis before going down for the season. So dont try and tell me he's not UM caliber.

So, because he got in trouble with the law he cant offer us hardwork and dedication..? I want him because squares like yourself are the type of people who fuel guys like this through adversity..some guys thrive and some fall, time will only tell in this situation. But competitive excellence doesnt appear nor does it happen just on the practice fields or game fields...character says more about a person than any police record or news reporter could say..

"a persons character is formed through diverse situations he is faced with in life. Mildew or Bar-B-Que?" - MdCanesFan

You see the ""'s cause its mine

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!!!

Advertisement
Yal insulting this kid because he slammed a body guard ? One mistake (that we know of) and all of a sudden he's an idiot who only cares about himself and won't make it through college ? lol wow. Yal are pathetic....Yal don't know what the situation was, what was said to him, etc. If he just randomly slammed him then yea he POSSIBLY has some behavior issues..but for all we know that guard couldve said or did some foul sht..I for one wouldve loved to body slam my schools security guard on a couple occasions..yal know alot of them dudes like to abuse their authority....not saying its right but kids make mistakes, we've all been in high school once....Yal so uppity that he doesn't even deserve a chance to prove himself ???? gtfoh

I don't care why he did it. If he is a quarterback he is supposed to be a leader on and off the field. Sorry but I rather have a QB with no history of issues at all.

Would you like it if he did this while he was a member of our team and got suspended because of it? Because I sure wouldn't. Now I'm not saying this kid is constantly getting in trouble, but what I'm saying is he needs to be smarter than that, and if he messes up again I wouldn't want him.

Should he have done that? No. Was it completely out of line? Yes. But you guys have to remember how young these kids are and how a lot of them were not brought up in good situations. If what rsncane said was true, then hey a lot of us might do something after a while. All I'm saying is until you know all the details you can't just write a kid off. I've made my mistakes, I never body slammed an officer, but I've made my mistakes. Now if there is other stuff and he's repeatedly been up to no good, then I have no argument. But if you say "hey this kid does not deserve to go to college" because of that and only that, then I do not agree with you. If he has learned and can help this football team out, I would be just fine with his pick up.

[video=youtube;HTwDdbspdMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTwDdbspdMo[/video]

No context to add here, but Jayru plays the role of cheap shot during the handshake line after a game that resulted in a suspension from school.

Good luck to the kid moving forward, but if it were up to me I wouldn't take a chance here.

Advertisement
If fat Albert & co. wouldn't let ol boy that was at Nebraska in, I don't see them allowing this kid in

Advertisement
[video=youtube;HTwDdbspdMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTwDdbspdMo[/video]

No context to add here, but Jayru plays the role of cheap shot during the handshake line after a game that resulted in a suspension from school.

Good luck to the kid moving forward, but if it were up to me I wouldn't take a chance here.

Yeah, based off these two videos I wouldn't want him.

Not referring to this incident but I hate how you people act like your perfect and know what someone's character is when in actually you're probably the biggest egotistical butt hurt person their is

Advertisement
Back