Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
QBs accounting for that much of an NFL cap are proven. HS recruits are not. As you stated, those kids have to be guaranteed starters to be worth it. We've seen a lot of highly ranked QBs never meet expectations.
I would have paid $1.5M/yr for Iamaleava. But not for Rashada or Dante Moore. Also have to consider that both those guys flipped their commitment. If we're going to be paying a guy $1.5M/yr and he doesn't start next year, I don't want to question whether they'll stay another year cause TVD returned...

The amount of **** y’all let bother you is insane. Plz take your bp medications
Season 5 Flirting GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Same guy that said it was impossible that Franchise was billing out $200,000 a week awhile back at his firm, when it was 100% factual.
You don't even understand how stupid you sound restating that the guy bills $200k a week as an attorney.

You don't even understand how stupid you sound restating that the guy bills $200k a week as an attorney.

Please stop. @SWFLHurricane is not an attorney and may not be completely familiar with the terminology.

But I have no doubt that @The Franchise is bringing in 200K per week in billings and/or settlements for himself and whatever associates he oversees.

But thank you for trying to belittle a non attorney who simply repeated what he heard, regardless of whether he double checked the math. Where would we be without you and your math fact checking?

Advertisement
This is embarrassing.

We understand it has been an embarrassing day for you. Multiple different oysters have recalled their arguments with you where you refused to admit you were wrong.

Walk it off, try again tomorrow. Good bless.

Advertisement
I'll be the one laughing at Chase tomorrow at 9 a.m.....
You really have zero self awareness.

When you have to tell people you have money it means you really don't have any but I'm sure you'll continue to tell us about your condo in Ft Myers, your pension, and selling some spear artifacts for $25 or $50k and think that you actually have any wealth whatsoever.

Next thing you'll be telling me your tax accountant buddy from Orlando is a billionaire.

Advertisement
What's Embarrassing is @Rellyrell and @TheOriginalCane making you their B*tch....furthermore, the real Embarrassment is I made your yearly salary in less than 5 mins today. Now that's the Embarrassment.

Man, I’m so cool off that dude, but it’s refreshing to see ppl now seeing his act. What’s crazy is that u’ll engage in a convo, back & forth, then he becomes Uber defensive & begins becoming disrespectful. As soon as u give him the energy he starts, he becomes a male Karen, pretends to be a victim, threatens to put u on ignore like that means anything. Lol

You really have zero self awareness.

When you have to tell people you have money it means you really don't have any but I'm sure you'll continue to tell us about your condo in Ft Myers, your pension, and selling some spear artifacts for $25 or $50k and think that you actually have any wealth whatsoever.

Next thing you'll be telling me your tax accountant buddy from Orlando is a billionaire.
Lol...you have no idea what I'm worth azzwipe. Condo in Ft Myers??...I live in San Carlos, and as of next week, I'll own another Condo in Sarasota. Go sit your *** in the back somewhere.

Lol...you have no idea what I'm worth azzwipe. Condo in Ft Myers??...I live in San Carlos, and as of next week, I'll own another Condo in Sarasota. Go sit your *** in the back somewhere.
That's the thing you're not understanding ..... I don't care what you are "worth" and I doubt 99.9% of the board does either but you're the dope that keeps bringing it up.

Advertisement
Back