Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
What a bunch of broke *** *******.

I just got a raise and now I’m making $15.75 an hour. **** all y’all.

rich-mahogany.gif

This is a sports message board that is, rightfully so, filled with people who have inflated egos. Internet swagger should be embraced! Yet, do we really care what we each bring in? Some of us are rich, some of us are **** poor I'm sure. Accept that most figures are slightly inaccurate at best and get back to the topic that matters....

How financially retarded the turds are!

If this were true, then Miami could sie whatever next school he goes to also.

I highly doubt this is accurate.
Miami isn't suing a school. Lifewallet, according to the clause could sue a collective for entering into a contract that harms their initial contract. With that said, the gator collective likely didn't know anything about that contract, particularly that clause. The people that are negligent here are the Rashada's.

With that said, I think it would be great if a precedent can be set for families getting sued for this ****, because it would allow for them to be more responsible in the commitment process and quit jerking people around for more money. It would create more loyalty, then you don't have to play bull**** games with the McClain's and Rashada's of the world that take your program hostage.

Advertisement
From what I recall vaguely from RCT, Franchise owned his own firm.

So for sure they mean the firm or practice group or whatever.

Single handedly billing 200k a week as an attorney is nothing to brag about lol. In that very lonely scenario, you'll be committing suicide in a few years or being committed to a psych ward.
I patrol the ward while talking to myself.

Here’s my warning…. Knock it off now or the Maudes will take care of it.

I don’t care if you guys disagree back and forth but when the personal attacks and childish name calling start it’s done at that point.

Stunning how often similar culprits are involved 👀

Advertisement
Advertisement
San Carlos sounds very ethnic. What’s the taco scene like? I love taco trailers. A bit pricey but muy bueno. Sarasota is nice. Mi abuela lives there. She’s 93.
San Carlos is nice, but I've loved Sarasota since the mid 70s. I grew up only 45mins from there, so I've spent alot of time there. My GF was offered an incredible job in Miami 4months ago at Mt. Sinai, and we were thinking about moving to Miami (Coral Gables), but I really didn't want to live in Miami. About 3 weeks ago, she was offered an equally incredible job in Sarasota, and we've decided to go that route. She's as crazy about Sarasota as I am. We found a Condo in Sarasota (through a friend). They want $225,000 for it (2 bedroom 2 bath) and I think I can get them down to $205,000-$210,000....
If we can come to an agreement, then I'll put my Condo here in San Carlos up for a quick sale. It'd be no problem at all . I could get $190,000 now quickly.

San Carlos is nice, but I've loved Sarasota since the mid 70s. I grew up only 45mins from there, so I've spent alot of time there. My GF was offered an incredible job in Miami 4months ago at Mt. Sinai, and we were thinking about moving to Miami (Coral Gables), but I really didn't want to live in Miami. About 3 weeks ago, she was offered an equally incredible job in Sarasota, and we've decided to go that route. She's as crazy about Sarasota as I am. We found a Condo in Sarasota (through a friend). They want $225,000 for it (2 bedroom 2 bath) and I think I can get them down to $205,000-$210,000....
If we can come to an agreement, then I'll put my Condo here in San Carlos up for a quick sale. It'd be no problem at all . I could get $190,000 now quickly.
Just messing with you. Have a house in englewood. It is a great area. Do your thing mane. You gotta relax

Advertisement
Coral Gables condos in the 1000 SFT range run in the $750K range. Prices have really spiked.

Coral Gables condos in the 1000 SFT range run in the $750K range. Prices have really spiked.
Oh I know....Sarasota's as well. But this was through a friend. Only difference is, our Condo now is an 8 plex...the one in Sarasota is a 16 plex. My Association dues will go up $100 a month though.

Advertisement
Back