Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Handyman Measuring GIF by Immofanten

Please stop. @SWFLHurricane is not an attorney and may not be completely familiar with the terminology.

But I have no doubt that @The Franchise is bringing in 200K per week in billings and/or settlements for himself and whatever associates he oversees.

But thank you for trying to belittle a non attorney who simply repeated what he heard, regardless of whether he double checked the math. Where would we be without you and your math fact checking?
I paid @The Franchise very well for a “Shanford and son” gif he made me. I used it a lot.

Please stop. @SWFLHurricane is not an attorney and may not be completely familiar with the terminology.

But I have no doubt that @The Franchise is bringing in 200K per week in billings and/or settlements for himself and whatever associates he oversees.

But thank you for trying to belittle a non attorney who simply repeated what he heard, regardless of whether he double checked the math. Where would we be without you and your math fact checking?
No dog in this fight, but it is possible to bill $200k/week. Some big law partners are billing out at $2k/hr. Now that would mean they would need to “bill” 100 hrs a week which most dont. But if you are a litigator then all bets are off depending on what type of cases (big pharma etc.) the attorney normally handles. Also, throwing in different types of billing arrangements (flat fee, contingency, subscription, etc) can inflate the numbers as well. The key is the collection rate.

Advertisement
No dog in this fight, but it is possible to bill $200k/week. Some big law partners are billing out at $2k/hr. Now that would mean they would need to “bill” 100 hrs a week which most dont. But if you are a litigator then all bets are off depending on what type of cases (big pharma etc.) the attorney normally handles. Also, throwing in different types of billing arrangements (flat fee, contingency, subscription, etc) can inflate the numbers as well. The key is the collection rate.
He's almost certainly talking about the firm or a division of the firm, which is still excellent billing. I also fully recognize/know you were giving a deliberately extreme example.

No attorney in FL bills at anything close to $2k an hour ($750 is high end) and 100 hours a week billed isn't realistic either.

Of course someone on contingency that is involved in personal injury could ultimately earn a lot of money but they aren't consistently billing $200k a week.

You're feeding the troll by coming up with an extraordinary hypothetical.

PS: his original claim was $200-300k per week

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm pretty sure you literally posted the worth of your portfolio, artifacts and others about a week ago.
Sounds more likely that he rented an AirBnb at those cities and is now claiming to own them. Most people who are legit wealthy don't brag about condos in Sarasota and Ft Myers. That being said, I once stayed in a Motel 8 AND left the lights on. I aim to one day stay at a Holiday Inn Express, heard they have free breakfast cereal and pop tarts (name brand not the knock offs).

He's almost certainly talking about the firm or a division of the firm, which is still excellent billing. I also fully recognize/know you were giving a deliberately extreme example.
From what I recall vaguely from RCT, Franchise owned his own firm.

So for sure they mean the firm or practice group or whatever.

Single handedly billing 200k a week as an attorney is nothing to brag about lol. In that very lonely scenario, you'll be committing suicide in a few years or being committed to a psych ward.

From what I recall vaguely from RCT, Franchise owned his own firm.

So for sure they mean the firm or practice group or whatever.

Single handedly billing 200k a week as an attorney is nothing to brag about lol. In that very lonely scenario, you'll be committing suicide in a few years or being committed to a psych ward.

Or possibly billing fraud. Either way, definitely nothing to brag about.

Advertisement
Back