Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Ruiz replied to someone yesterday that most nil deals are in the 50k to 400k a year.

Most. Not all. He acknowledges anomalies. Of which Jaden Rashada was, without a doubt, an anomaly.

Oh, but somehow Nijel Pack is the top of the pay scale. Hilarious. Just because he's the highest CONFIRMED number to ever come out for a Life Wallet deal doesn't mean that higher numbers do not exist.

Good lord, we've got some really dopey people huffing on tweets like they are Biblical truth.

Your reading comprehension sucks. You are taking him far too literally, and then acting as if he is your buddy and he told you everything.

Funny stuff. Keep being you.

This is why the people who know don't want to divulge everything, particularly with arrogant people such as yourself. You can't be trusted.

What's next, are you going to call a certain poster a liar when he says what a certain other player (a relative) was offered to transfer to Miami for one year? Are you going to rebut everyone with your super-cool ****nal of articles and tweets?
LOL *******. Ruiz basically refuted everything you said and now Cribby has as well. You really are making a fool out of yourself … more than usual that is.

Advertisement
The dopes who read that, and then believe everything literally, don't even realize how artfully that denial was written...

I guess this "Chip Taylor" twatter is the same person as "chipcane" who is trying to act like he knows something, because he twatted at John Ruiz once.

Funny stuff.
Your vitriol is boundless. Peace.

LOL *******. Ruiz basically refuted everything you said and now Cribby has as well. You really are making a fool out of yourself … more than usual that is.

First of all, "Ruiz" didn't refute anything. Second, you have no idea what Cribby is saying, and Cribby knows where I got my info, which I've shared with him. So stop trying to act like one person is the only source of all info, because you want to act as if someone you "don't like" knows nothing.

Most importantly, you can go back and check my posts. I consistently said that certain numbers ARE lower than advertised. Certain numbers are "max possible if everything is done a certain way". BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THE REAL NUMBERS ARE 10 CENTS ON THE DOLLAR OF THE ADVERTISED MAX DOLLARS.

Mr. Ruiz is correct in saying that at this stage of NIL, you do NOT have any "five year ironclad guaranteed deals". Nobody is getting a Kirk Cousins NIL deal.

But what is promised in conversations...versus what is documented in deals...may be different items. And if a kid is being paid 2.5 million over his first two years, then you would be foolish to ignore the fact that UPON CONTINUED DEALINGS, the kid will get the same money, if not more, when it comes time to discuss Years 3 and 4 (and possibly 5).

If you honestly think that John Ruiz is going to offer someone money (whether you want to use YOUR "most" max number of 400K per year, or the realistic number that top QBs are offered which exceeds 1M per year) for Years 1 and 2, and that Mr. Ruiz will then offer a pay cut for Years 3 and 4...well, I don't think you understand the Portal.

But, hey, keep riding those articles and tweets. You're the real expert here...

Hilarious.

Advertisement
First of all, "Ruiz" didn't refute anything. Second, you have no idea what Cribby is saying, and Cribby knows where I got my info, which I've shared with him. So stop trying to act like one person is the only source of all info, because you want to act as if someone you "don't like" knows nothing.

Most importantly, you can go back and check my posts. I consistently said that certain numbers ARE lower than advertised. Certain numbers are "max possible if everything is done a certain way". BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THE REAL NUMBERS ARE 10 CENTS ON THE DOLLAR OF THE ADVERTISED MAX DOLLARS.

Mr. Ruiz is correct in saying that at this stage of NIL, you do NOT have any "five year ironclad guaranteed deals". Nobody is getting a Kirk Cousins NIL deal.

But what is promised in conversations...versus what is documented in deals...may be different items. And if a kid is being paid 2.5 million over his first two years, then you would be foolish to ignore the fact that UPON CONTINUED DEALINGS, the kid will get the same money, if not more, when it comes time to discuss Years 3 and 4 (and possibly 5).

If you honestly think that John Ruiz is going to offer someone money (whether you want to use YOUR "most" max number of 400K per year, or the realistic number that top QBs are offered which exceeds 1M per year) for Years 1 and 2, and that Mr. Ruiz will then offer a pay cut for Years 3 and 4...well, I don't think you understand the Portal.

But, hey, keep riding those articles and tweets. You're the real expert here...

Hilarious.
Now you’re just making **** up to fit your pathetic narrative. Go **** yourself clown.

Rashada was the highest I’ve heard of with LF combined with other collectives , It wasn’t close to 9 million , closer to half that.

Exactly. I've consistently posted "mid 7 figures", but this guy is acting like I co-signed on "9 million" as the UM offer, which I never have.

Now you’re just making **** up to fit your pathetic narrative. Go **** yourself clown.

No I'm not. And I have the texts and e-mails and posts to prove it.

Go pout somewhere else, just because I criticized your boyfriend Mike Farrell. You are literally ****y because I said Farrell's article was garbage.

WAAAAAHAHHHHH....THIS is what triggered you?

1674420494881.png

Advertisement
Just like your gullibility and naivete.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Saw a rumor/report on this board speculating re: Rashada's payout and penalties Gators may have incurred. Saw Ruiz commenting along those lines so I asked. Jokingly posted 'at your service' because I asked the question. No dog in the fight regarding the truth in this matter. You on the other hand, chime in with the unprovoked, presumptive attack. Nice.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Saw a rumor/report on this board speculating re: Rashada's payout and penalties Gators may have incurred. Saw Ruiz commenting along those lines so I asked. Jokingly posted 'at your service' because I asked the question. No dog in the fight regarding the truth in this matter. You on the other hand, chime in with the unprovoked, presumptive attack. Nice.

Work on your reading comprehension. I didn't attack you personally. I had one line about you possibly being Chip Taylor, and you acting like you knew something because you tweeted John Ruiz. Which you are confirming as true.

Advertisement
They dodged a bullet I was hoping this kid was their qb. Poise in the pocket and being able to see things is the most important thing. Obviously u have to be able to make all the throws as well with that poise and u got yourself something. Also no statues. But this kid I never liked even when he verbal to us I saw the film and was like nah. Them boys dodged a bullet man

No I'm not. And I have the texts and e-mails and posts to prove it.

Go pout somewhere else, just because I criticized your boyfriend Mike Farrell. You are literally ****y because I said Farrell's article was garbage.

WAAAAAHAHHHHH....THIS is what triggered you?

View attachment 226077
I don’t gives two ***** about Ferrell you jackass. The article was posted b/c he said the numbers put out for Rashada’s deal were bull**** just like 90% of what you type here.

You are a clown who can’t admit they were off base about something.

Work on your reading comprehension. I didn't attack you personally. I had one line about you possibly being Chip Taylor, and you acting like you knew something because you tweeted John Ruiz. Which you are confirming as true.
I comprehend just fine ***-hat. Maybe you should read your comment again. Feck off d-bag.

There’s other collectives. Ruiz has a break off, he’s not throwing unlimited money like some folks think.
The guy said he was spending about $10 million. We were supposed to believe that was $6 million for Rashada and the other 84 can split the rest.

Advertisement
Back