Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

That’s some gator mentality there buddy.
I know it sounds that way and I hate when people here post Turdism but Fong knows what he’s doing here. He has a track record.

But let’s move on! He can still commit here on Sunday and then down then we will see what happens.

Advertisement
This **** is going to have me laughing the next 3 days. What a spot to be in. I don’t think anyone at Miami or on this Board is all that worried either way this plays out and Florida is fighting themselves from within and freaking out.

They know their program is in bad shape and hanging on this one kids pick while Miami is just enjoying the process and casting a wide net for elite talent all over the country.

This **** is so hilarious

Time and patience. We’re still in it, but I know the game better than some and it’s not done until signing day. Respectfully, this is a new game, but the players haven’t changed. We’ll all see together, but I promise, unlikes the decision maker is truly satisfied, and I don’t know that, it’s a never ending journey. 👀
Don’t bet it all.

Just win football games and make it to the ACC championship and the chips will fall out way with or without Jadan.

Advertisement
Neg me into obvlivion fellas but what happens if Jake wins the job next year, wouldn't Rashada transfer going into that 2nd season of his?
Regardless, it would be sick to steal this one from the Gators.

Advertisement
I think Jimbo is prepared to “lose” these high ranked QB battles now in the summer and go into the season to see what he has with Weigman. He may start shifting now to other “lower ranked” guys like Avery Johnson/Brock Glenn types.

Then if Weigman isn’t what he thinks he is pivot to flip one of the high rank guys mid season. Atleast that’s what I’m going to tell myself for the next couple of days.

Neg me into obvlivion fellas but what happens if Jake wins the job next year, wouldn't Rashada transfer going into that 2nd season of his?

Rashada will sit one year here. Jake will most likely start in 2023 and then play one year and declare. Jmo.

Rashada takes over after that. Every top QB except for nico will have to sit a year.

Where is he transferring to that wouldn’t have a QB as good as Jake or an extremely highly rated QB to compete with having never played a snap?

Advertisement
I think Jimbo is prepared to “lose” these high ranked QB battles now in the summer and go into the season to see what he has with Weigman. He may start shifting now to other “lower ranked” guys like Avery Johnson/Brock Glenn types.

Then if Weigman isn’t what he thinks he is pivot to flip one of the high rank guys mid season. Atleast that’s what I’m going to tell myself for the next couple of days.
Avery Johnson is an interesting one. His sparq rating was pretty nasty. If his arm is anywhere near his athletic ability, someone big not named K-State (who he is/was favored to) is going to be all over him.

Advertisement
Worry about that **** later. It’s kinda when we would miss out on a recruit and say it’s fine next year is loaded. Get them now and worry about how it plays out later. So yeah there is a possibility of that happening but I don’t think he would jump ship for not starting as a true freshman especially if Jake is that dude but again he might. Just like he might end up being Trevor Lawrence part two and lead us to 3 playoff appearances in a row.

Next year Jaden will be a true freshman. If he somehow earns it, good for him. Otherwise, he will be fighting with Jacurri & maybe Jake during his true sophomore year if no redshirt but you worry about that then. Not now.

Advertisement
Back