Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
My brother have you finished the latest season that was just on tv? I believe it's season 6. Finished a couple weeks ago but the final half of this season starts again July 11th. Great Howard season.

Alright, I'm done thread hijacking. Apologies.
Not Listening Dumb And Dumber GIF

Advertisement
Wiltfong CB to Miami - “Wooohhh! Lets get it, fvck UF!!!!

Wiltfong CB to any other team for someone we were recruiting - “Man fvck that he just guessing Wiltdong don’t know shiet”

Lmao. Regardless, hope we hang on to this til Sunday and can weather the storm after. I have always been on the side of doing whatever it takes to get elite QBs in here, especially if it directly hurts UF.

Advertisement

Wiltfong CB to any other team for someone we were recruiting - “Man fvck that he just guessing Wiltdong don’t know shiet”

Lmao. Regardless, hope we hang on to this til Sunday and can weather the storm after. I have always been on the side of doing whatever it takes to get elite QBs in here, especially if it directly hurts UF.
actually...this board gives wiltfong picks a lot of weight.

Advertisement
Got a question. These NIL deals are they binding contracts. If so does it mean the kid 100% has to play for a certain school. What im asking is If He picks us Sunday and signs his NIL deal can A$M come back later bringing a bigger NIL deal. TIA.

Advertisement

Wiltfong? Greg Biggins dropped one! Big Greg never misses.

Neg me into obvlivion fellas but what happens if Jake wins the job next year, wouldn't Rashada transfer going into that 2nd season of his?
Regardless, it would be sick to steal this one from the Gators.

Not if Jake plays "one-and-done".

Not every QB needs to play on Day 1 as a true freshman.

The real future battle "should be" Jaden vs. Jacurri.

Advertisement
Back