Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Alrighty West Coast 247 guy Huffman is putting in a CB for Rashada to the Canes. Says he will be joined by Wiltfong and cooper Petagna. confidence level to start is a "5"

Put in a new Crystal Ball for Miami and Mario Cristobal today.

Pittsburg (Calif.) quarterback Jaden Rashada is wrapping his fifth and final official visit this week to Miami.

And the buzz coming out of there is positive for the 'Canes.

That said, there have been so many twists and turns in this recruitment, I'm not going high on the confidence, so am putting it in at a 5.

Director of recruiting Steve Wiltfong and national scouting analyst Cooper Petagna joined me in putting that Crystal Ball in.

Florida continues to be a heavy factor here and and he took officials to both, as has LSU, which also hosted him.

But Miami was an early leader and the buzz coming from the official visit gives us reason to think Miami could be the favorite when he announces on Sunday.

Rashada will sit one year here. Jake will most likely start in 2023 and then play one year and declare. Jmo.

Rashada takes over after that. Every top QB except for nico will have to sit a year.

I bet if we went back one year, most fans would have predicted that Garcia would be the returning starter going into this season and TVD would have transferred to a G5 by now. Brown is supposed to have elite athleticism. Maybe he surprises everyone. Or UM has a great year and a top tier transfer QB wants in. I don't think you can count on anything at QB so you just get as many talented ones as you can and let the chips fall where they may.

FOR RASHADA

Attachments

• C2DCDDF5-2D19-42E2-861C-3A52D80C4ED1.jpeg
    C2DCDDF5-2D19-42E2-861C-3A52D80C4ED1.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 369
Advertisement
Alrighty West Coast 247 guy Huffman is putting in a CB for Rashada to the Canes. Says he will be joined by Wiltfong and cooper Petagna. confidence level to start is a "5"

Put in a new Crystal Ball for Miami and Mario Cristobal today.

Pittsburg (Calif.) quarterback Jaden Rashada is wrapping his fifth and final official visit this week to Miami.

And the buzz coming out of there is positive for the 'Canes.

That said, there have been so many twists and turns in this recruitment, I'm not going high on the confidence, so am putting it in at a 5.

Director of recruiting Steve Wiltfong and national scouting analyst Cooper Petagna joined me in putting that Crystal Ball in.

Florida continues to be a heavy factor here and and he took officials to both, as has LSU, which also hosted him.

But Miami was an early leader and the buzz coming from the official visit gives us reason to think Miami could be the favorite when he announces on Sunday.
black and white smile GIF

On my way to gates 247

Advertisement
Advertisement
Translation:

"Miami has this ish on lock, can't reveal any further info because El Jefe Mario will spank me if I leak we've been trolling UF since day 1."

According to Sources, Jaden will put on a UF hat with a plate of kraft mac and cheese in front of him, drowned in gator tears to get the perfect Gainesville consistency. He then will toss both to the side at Q's staff connection while revealing a huge U under his zip up and an NIL deal with Prime 112"
For real, NIL deals with Prime 112 need to happen

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back