Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Williams has the best processing ability out of the three in my opinion. However, I wouldn't say its something the other guys won't get, he is just further developed in that aspect.

Moore and Rashada are more gifted in natural throwing ability and athleticism. This doesn't mean Williams is not athletic, he is more than capable of improvising and using it, he is just not doing because it is not his style of play.

But Williams will have a very solid college career at the minimum because of that. Even judging from how he has handled his recruitment, both him and his parents seem to be leveled, smart people with a clear plan and understanding.

As for Rashada and Moore, they have higher ceilings than Williams simply because of natural gift.

You're the homie but I took it like you said those exact words - in the sense that processing ability means he is more polished at this point in time, and essentially that he is more game-ready and is able to progress through his reads at a quicker tempo. Maybe that's right, maybe it isn't, but big-time schools aren't necessarily emulating that thought.

I think you're also discrediting the sheer numbers a guy like Moore has consistently put up with a competitive high-school slate of games.

Wisco hasn't given him a committable offer, Miami still hasn't...I'm just following the offer trail here.

You're the homie but I took it like you said those exact words - in the sense that processing ability means he is more polished at this point in time, and essentially that he is more game-ready and is able to progress through his reads at a quicker tempo. Maybe that's right, maybe it isn't, but big-time schools aren't necessarily emulating that thought.
Being a QB is more than processing reads and progressions. Williams does not use his legs enough, his arm is nowhere near both Moores and Rashadas, plus, his mechanics are not on their level either.

I also evidently pointed out Williams is more further in the progression aspect, but Moore and Rashada are likely to catch up there as a QBs development in progressing coverages is not linear.

I never, at no point, stated that Williams is more polished, nor that he should be taken over Moore or Rashada.

Advertisement
Being a QB is more than processing reads and progressions. Williams does not use his legs enough, his arm is nowhere near both Moores and Rashadas, plus, his mechanics are not on their level either.

I also evidently pointed out Williams is more further in the progression aspect, but Moore and Rashada are likely to catch up there as a QBs development in progressing coverages is not linear.

I never, at no point, stated that Williams is more polished, nor that he should be taken over Moore or Rashada.
You further qualified your post here. You didn’t mention anything about mechanics. One other thing about the first post, the whole statement about how he has handled his recruitment is a bit of stretch. How has he handled his recruitment so well? How has it been better than either Moore or Rashada? The way I see it is he has had the easiest path of it all. He is waiting and seeing what comes to him and he is grateful to get anything. We don’t even know how this kid will behave once things start to heat up cause as of right now he has made an UV to Miami and has no serious offers.

You further qualified your post here. You didn’t mention anything about mechanics. One other thing about the first post, the whole statement about how he has handled his recruitment is a bit of stretch. How has he handled his recruitment so well? How has it been better than either Moore or Rashada? The way I see it is he has had the easiest path of it all. He is waiting and seeing what comes to him and he is grateful to get anything. We don’t even know how this kid will behave once things start to heat up cause as of right now he has made an UV to Miami and has no serious offers.
i had to because people thought I said he is better. I never did.

How are my thoughts his management of his recruitment a stretch? Its a welcoming difference for a recruit to be ok with a wait and see approach from a university instead of getting into his feelings and going somewhere else.

i had to because people thought I said he is better. I never did.

How are my thoughts his management of his recruitment a stretch? Its a welcoming difference for a recruit to be ok with a wait and see approach from a university instead of getting into his feelings and going somewhere else.
My point is that he is doing the wait and see because he has no other choice. If anything he is beyond excited because his situation is immensely improving. It’s quite the jump going from a Western Florida offer to potentially getting a Miami and/or Florida one by waiting and seeing. In terms of getting in his feelings, he is being compared to Moore and Rashada and neither have gotten into their feelings about anything. Both seem like kids going thoroughly through their options, of which they a ton of.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, after demonstrating that you are an illiterate, I can see why you are ignoring me.
Looking Jim Carrey GIF by Golden Globes

98A6A33D-FF43-4A2B-899A-5F938494AA1D.gif

3777ACAA-1856-4B5A-8F08-E6266D749802.gif

Some of u have lost your fckin minds. Williams is a day one starter but Moore & Rashada aren't? Moore & Rashada are 5* because they have one elite skill but Williams is good at everything, therefore hes just as good?? Williams is the best of the 3 at processing information?!

I'm not trying to say he sucks. So dont even try to jump to the other end of the spectrum to defend this insanity. There's a HUGE gap between Williams & Moore/Rashada. There's a reason our coaches are telling him to hold off while the others decide. Just because Williams is likely to be the QB in our class doesn't automatically mean he's the best of the bunch. You're setting him (& yourselves) up for disappointment with these unrealistic expectations. And you'll ***** about him, Ponce, Gattis & Mario when he doesn't meet your outlandish expectations.

If it was Napier targeting Williams, would he still be getting your rave reviews or would he be a gaytor punchline in gator tears thread while u call him G5 quality?
Assuming this on me since I was the one with the post that discussed this.

All three can start day one.
But it isn't difficult to see scenarios where all three would be benched by college OCs vs college defenses.

I don't think anyone assumes that Williams is overall more talented than Moore or Rashada.

But he does display a more versatile ability to look at the whole field and play the pocket, opposed o Rashada who holds the ball looking down field.
Jarren Williams had the same big play flaw and he got sacked 10 times by Florida for it.

Williams also has a visibly stronger arm than Moore. Just watch the tape.

None of this to say Williams is better than either, but to say he has some things that could get him on the field faster.

Obviously, Rashada is the GOAT of the three and Moore is right there with being a day one.

To put it in Cane perspective I see it this way

Moore = Kaaya
Rashada = TVD
Williams = Jacory

But it isn't difficult to see scenarios where all three would be benched by college OCs vs college defenses.

I don't think anyone assumes that Williams is overall more talented than Moore or Rashada.

But he does display a more versatile ability to look at the whole field and play the pocket, opposed o Rashada who holds the ball looking down field.
Jarren Williams had the same big play flaw and he got sacked 10 times by Florida for it.

None of this to say Williams is better than either, but to say he has some things that could get him on the field faster.

Obviously, Rashada is the GOAT of the three and Moore is right there with being a day one.

Moore = Kaaya
Rashada = TVD
Williams = Jacory
You think Williams has a stronger arm than Moore?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Moore = Kaaya
Rashada = TVD
Williams = Jacory
What game did you watch of Williams that you thought he was anywhere near Jacory’s level? You also see him starting day one? Nah man…

Moore = Kaaya
Rashada = TVD
Williams = Jacory
Williams is not starting anywhere in the country day 1.

He processes slowly. Mechanics are ehh and his pocket presence is questionable

Rashada may start somewhere day 1. Moore is closer but as of now, he wouldn’t start either.

I just don’t see it with Williams. Yes he does some nice things with check downs and decision making. Can’t say he doesn’t know how to throw and he’s very accurate.
He may very well turn out to be the best of all 3 in the end because no one knows how someone will develop. He definitely has the tools.
But right now there is no way that he’s better than the other 2 dudes or in the same level. They real issue with elite prospects lies in their ability to adapt to the next level. No one can predict that with the exception of a few players

We’ve all seen too many players that dck around with their recruitment not pan out and that worries me when it comes to Rashada. After all, it’s a leadership position and everyone is watching what he’s doing. But with NIL money I can’t start playing the moral authority.

My personal non insider track on all of this is that Rashada at some point let Mario know he was a cane. There is no way that all these players have come on campus and all of them have told Mario “we’re still looking”. Someone absolutely has already popped. Not saying they will stick cause a silent commit isn’t a signed letter. But there has to be a few and it wouldn’t surprise me if Rashada is or was already one of them. Mario Cristobal is a recruiting vet and isn’t gonna take any high profile commit while they still have a bunch of frontrunner visits.

Moore is a **** stud too and cant understand why dudes in here aren’t higher on him.

Either way, I think any of those 3 wont be a recruiting mistake even if they don’t pan out. Right now they all make sense for one reason or another. They all have enough and our room is healthy enough to say they’re a take.
If they don’t pan out and the other is a stud we will have your usual “I told you so threads” and that’s perfectly fine.

From some accounts Williams has been given the green light and for whatever reason hasn’t popped. So it’s either fake news on his green light or he’s just waiting for the right offer from the right school just like Pyburn was. Panhandle kids from panhandle families have a south Florida allergy unless there is a playoff with a U on it.

Advertisement
Back