Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
According to Lake on 247, they want Emory to throw at Legends camp with all the HOFers and current players around him to see how he handles the pressure.
He hasn't seen pressure....wait till I roll up to Legends like this.....
735636DC-FEC7-4EF7-BE27-E69DE96A3382.gif

An offer from what school, should be of concern?

Go Canes
I think he’s saying if an offer from
UF shoots out for Emory, it may be something’s up with Jaden. As in he’s leaning someone else.

All NIL talk aside, JR has been QB1. Fight to the **** end is where I’m at with it. Focus relentlessly on him as we power through to 6/18.

Some of u have lost your fckin minds. Williams is a day one starter but Moore & Rashada aren't? Moore & Rashada are 5* because they have one elite skill but Williams is good at everything, therefore hes just as good?? Williams is the best of the 3 at processing information?!

I'm not trying to say he sucks. So dont even try to jump to the other end of the spectrum to defend this insanity. There's a HUGE gap between Williams & Moore/Rashada. There's a reason our coaches are telling him to hold off while the others decide. Just because Williams is likely to be the QB in our class doesn't automatically mean he's the best of the bunch. You're setting him (& yourselves) up for disappointment with these unrealistic expectations. And you'll ***** about him, Ponce, Gattis & Mario when he doesn't meet your outlandish expectations.

If it was Napier targeting Williams, would he still be getting your rave reviews or would he be a gaytor punchline in gator tears thread while u call him G5 quality?

Some of u have lost your fckin minds. Williams is a day one starter but Moore & Rashada aren't? Moore & Rashada are 5* because they have one elite skill but Williams is good at everything, therefore hes just as good?? Williams is the best of the 3 at processing information?!

I'm not trying to say he sucks. So dont even try to jump to the other end of the spectrum to defend this insanity. There's a HUGE gap between Williams & Moore/Rashada. There's a reason our coaches are telling him to hold off while the others decide. Just because Williams is likely to be the QB in our class doesn't automatically mean he's the best of the bunch. You're setting him (& yourselves) up for disappointment with these unrealistic expectations. And you'll ***** about him, Ponce, Gattis & Mario when he doesn't meet your outlandish expectations.

If it was Napier targeting Williams, would he still be getting your rave reviews or would he be a gaytor punchline in gator tears thread while u call him G5 quality?
Bro most of these mfs don't think for themselves. Once Cribby was in all in, use of brain function was gone. People liking Emory is fine, people coming up with excuses he's better is insanity.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes. Its evident on tape. And I dont like the fact that Florida is a big player in Williams recruitment.
White dudes from Florida anywhere north of Central Florida generally have a very bad outlook on the city of miami. They’ve been indoctrinated from a young age to think Miami is a bad place where no one speaks English. I grew up with too many kids to count that thought like that. Anytime we recruit a white kid from Florida… especially one from north Florida (Williams is pretty much from Alabama)…. I’m worried about any and every SEC school

White dudes from Florida anywhere north of Central Florida generally have a very bad outlook on the city of miami. They’ve been indoctrinated from a young age to think Miami is a bad place where no one speaks English. I grew up with too many kids to count that thought like that. Anytime we recruit a white kid from Florida… especially one from north Florida (Williams is pretty much from Alabama)…. I’m worried about any and every SEC school
I dont get the reply because I was solely speaking on Williams football play in that short two sentence post.

Emory is further in a mental aspect. Dante and Jaden are way further in natural gift and ability. Thats why they are five stars, because these traits are ranked simply higher.

Theres nothing wrong with saying that. I don't get the outrage for saying Williams is further developed in making reads and progressions. Y'all need to chill sometimes.

I dont get the reply because I was solely speaking on Williams football play in that short two sentence post.

Emory is further in a mental aspect. Dante and Jaden are way further in natural gift and ability. Thats why they are five stars, because these traits are ranked simply higher.

Theres nothing wrong with saying that. I don't get the outrage for saying Williams is further developed in making reads and progressions. Y'all need to chill sometimes.
I was responding to you saying “and I don’t like that Florida is major player in his recruitment”

Advertisement
y'all are nuts, a month ago it was "Williams is a zero star bum f^cker that couldn't sniff FAU's jockstrap". Now it's "Williams is already more polished than the two five stars and his floor is a very good college QB".

Two are 5 stars for a reason, the other is a fringe 3 star and whose best offers after us (despite "blowing up") are Memphis, Toledo, Indiana, Pitt and Tulane. Could he see a spike after Elite 11? Sure...but if Mario and co. were so adamant on him throwing in a public setting, then clearly they don't put him near Rashada or Moore's level. I'll leave it at that.

Advertisement
y'all are nuts, a month ago it was "Williams is a zero star bum f^cker that couldn't sniff FAU's jockstrap". Now it's "Williams is already more polished than the two five stars and his floor is a very good college QB".

Two are 5 stars for a reason, the other is a fringe 3 star and whose best offers after us (despite "blowing up") are Memphis, Toledo, Indiana, Pitt and Tulane. Could he see a spike after Elite 11? Sure...but if Mario and co. were so adamant on him throwing in a public setting, then clearly they don't put him near Rashada or Moore's level. I'll leave it at that.
Naw bro he has a higher mental aptitude.

I think if our QB room were different we'd be making it rain and possibly hail on Rashada. But, why pay a kid what he's asking when he's more than likely not going to play for the next 2-3 years. I'd say next year or 2025, we go hard after a QB1 like Rashada or Moore. Emory Williams is the perfect fit at this point in time. He's a project, with decent upside...if he doesn't develop then you didn't waste 2 million dollars.

I think if our QB room were different we'd be making it rain and possibly hail on Rashada. But, why pay a kid what he's asking when he's more than likely not going to play for the next 2-3 years. I'd say next year or 2025, we go hard after a QB1 like Rashada or Moore. Emory Williams is the perfect fit at this point in time. He's a project, with decent upside...if he doesn't develop then you didn't waste 2 million dollars.

Please make it stop. Someone. Anyone. I beg.

Advertisement
John Boehner Ok GIF

Lord, we ask that you guide the poor souls who are stuck in the old Miami mantra of "3-star diamond in the rough players are the new 5 stars" return to the present day, and cleanse their souls of this tomfoolery. Mario "tremendo cojones" Cristobal and company are big-game hunting for a reason, because if you don't hunt the big fish, you never get a chance to land a big fish. And if you don't get the big fish, you can't compete with the big boys.

Amen.

Advertisement
Back