Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

You think Williams has a stronger arm than Moore?
Stephen A Smith Sport GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
Someone said Williams process information slowly, i saw the total opposite from his film. He made most of his throws within the confines of the plays. He is a good player, there were not alot of broken improvisation. He actually reminds me of Brad Kaaya. His accuracy and ball placements stands out. Most of these QBs are rated based on their arm strength which is why so many are bums at the next level like Ukelele. Emory would do fine here with a proper OL and running game, which should be high quality by the time he is ready to play. The other guys may have higher ceilings because of their physical ability. But that doesnt guarantee success. I would leave these to people who are QB gurus with track records

To be honest based of the film I dont think its the craziest statement. I like Moore's arm but its not like the kid has a cannon. I see a good arm that can make all the throws. Moore is closer to Emory's arm than the cannon Rashada has. The thing about Moore is I see a player similar to Emory but just much much better. I see a kid with great size, okay athleticism but not a monster. I see a kid that processes the field very well and has excellent accuracy. The stats match that statement. He doesn't make mistakes and always makes the correct read. He makes all types of throws in his highlights and is always hitting his players in stride.

Williams is not starting anywhere in the country day 1.

He processes slowly. Mechanics are ehh and his pocket presence is questionable

Rashada may start somewhere day 1. Moore is closer but as of now, he wouldn’t start either.
Respect your opinion. Respectfully disagree.

I just don’t see it with Williams. Yes he does some nice things with check downs and decision making. Can’t say he doesn’t know how to throw and he’s very accurate.
He may very well turn out to be the best of all 3 in the end because no one knows how someone will develop. He definitely has the tools.
But right now there is no way that he’s better than the other 2 dudes or in the same level. They real issue with elite prospects lies in their ability to adapt to the next level. No one can predict that with the exception of a few players

We’ve all seen too many players that dck around with their recruitment not pan out and that worries me when it comes to Rashada. After all, it’s a leadership position and everyone is watching what he’s doing. But with NIL money I can’t start playing the moral authority.

My personal non insider track on all of this is that Rashada at some point let Mario know he was a cane. There is no way that all these players have come on campus and all of them have told Mario “we’re still looking”. Someone absolutely has already popped. Not saying they will stick cause a silent commit isn’t a signed letter. But there has to be a few and it wouldn’t surprise me if Rashada is or was already one of them. Mario Cristobal is a recruiting vet and isn’t gonna take any high profile commit while they still have a bunch of frontrunner visits.

Moore is a **** stud too and cant understand why dudes in here aren’t higher on him.

Either way, I think any of those 3 wont be a recruiting mistake even if they don’t pan out. Right now they all make sense for one reason or another. They all have enough and our room is healthy enough to say they’re a take.
If they don’t pan out and the other is a stud we will have your usual “I told you so threads” and that’s perfectly fine.

From some accounts Williams has been given the green light and for whatever reason hasn’t popped. So it’s either fake news on his green light or he’s just waiting for the right offer from the right school just like Pyburn was. Panhandle kids from panhandle families have a south Florida allergy unless there is a playoff with a U on it.
Other than that first small sentence this is all the way spot on. My take is that we would be lucky to have any of the three. They all have their strengths and would be good takes. (Also I think Emory is waiting to see where Rashada goes before he decides)

Advertisement
Assuming this on me since I was the one with the post that discussed this.

All three can start day one.
But it isn't difficult to see scenarios where all three would be benched by college OCs vs college defenses.

I don't think anyone assumes that Williams is overall more talented than Moore or Rashada.

But he does display a more versatile ability to look at the whole field and play the pocket, opposed o Rashada who holds the ball looking down field.
Jarren Williams had the same big play flaw and he got sacked 10 times by Florida for it.

Williams also has a visibly stronger arm than Moore. Just watch the tape.

None of this to say Williams is better than either, but to say he has some things that could get him on the field faster.

Obviously, Rashada is the GOAT of the three and Moore is right there with being a day one.

To put it in Cane perspective I see it this way

Moore = Kaaya
Rashada = TVD
Williams = Jacory
1654883127481.gif

I am most curious how many people commenting with such strong opinions/evaluations about Rashada/Moore/Williams have seen them throw live in games, seen them throw live in camps, seen any of their complete game film, or just seen the HUDL highlights.
I can say with the *utmost* certainty…I HAVE NOT watched a single piece of film of any Qb and just along for the ride.

Edit: @OrangeBowlMagic for the save lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
John Boehner Ok GIF

Lord, we ask that you guide the poor souls who are stuck in the old Miami mantra of "3-star diamond in the rough players are the new 5 stars" return to the present day, and cleanse their souls of this tomfoolery. Mario "tremendo cojones" Cristobal and company are big-game hunting for a reason, because if you don't hunt the big fish, you never get a chance to land a big fish. And if you don't get the big fish, you can't compete with the big boys.

Amen.
No one said he's a 5 star. Additionally, this is not a case of "diamond in the rough". He's simply someone who hasn't hit the camp tours and 7 on 7 circuit. He hasn't been rated. Those that have seen his file state he's a 4 star.

IMO, a bone fide "diamond in the rough" is a known entity that people have seen and rated as a 2 star of 3 star, that for some reason, the staff feels they can get them to play above their rating, through development, training or plain old desire. Someone like Demitri Stewart that years ago Shannon had a woody over. Russell Maryland is another example that was more successful.

No one said he's a 5 star. Additionally, this is not a case of "diamond in the rough". He's simply someone who hasn't hit the camp tours and 7 on 7 circuit. He hasn't been rated. Those that have seen his file state he's a 4 star.

IMO, a bone fide "diamond in the rough" is a known entity that people have seen and rated as a 2 star of 3 star, that for some reason, the staff feels they can get them to play above their rating, through development, training or plain old desire. Someone like Demitri Stewart that years ago Shannon had a woody over. Russell Maryland is another example that was more successful.
Confused Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

Advertisement
Advertisement
I lived in the panhandle for awhile, and the competition there is cheeks. The fact that Williams had a losing record in his district is also very worrisome.
No doubt. I understand football is a team sport but a division 1 QB with a receiver committed to the defending national champs should be winning more games than they lose. I think I read he went 0-5
In his district. Hopefully this season there’s more wins because that’s a red flag.

I am most curious how many people commenting with such strong opinions/evaluations about Rashada/Moore/Williams have seen them throw live in games, seen them throw live in camps, seen any of their complete game film, or just seen the HUDL highlights.
How the **** are we supposed to run a message board based on facts?

You are correct. That’s why it’s all just fan opinions. I’ve said multiple times in here that idk sht.

Advertisement
Back