Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
The thing that would really help 2023 would be the early commitment of QB Jaden Rashada. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Innis somehow this year then this class might get decent. Williams I think are coming but ya never know.

Fletcher is coming. If Baxter stays in the '23 class then I think we can keep Fletcher with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Recruiting.. . trending up

The thing that would really help 2023 would be the early commitment of QB Jaden Rashada. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Innis somehow this year then this class might get decent. Williams I think are coming but ya never know.

Fletcher is coming. If Baxter stays in the '23 class then I think we can keep Fletcher with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Lmaoooo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good history lesson. Representative Brooks from South Carolina beat Senator Sumner of Massachusetts for giving a speech in opposition to???
You guessed it, slavery. Nearly beat this him death. No charges filed.

Yep. I biffed it on House vs. Senate, but it **** sure happened in the Capitol. I remember learning about that when I was an intern on the Hill.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20220329-130909_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement

"If we get Innis, this class might get decent"? LOL. Stop. We don't need Innis to have a decent class.

Advertisement
Back