Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

It wasn’t a joke. If you think his comment was a joke, you have the worst reading comprehension of anyone on this board.
denzel washington cringe GIF

Wow the guy doubles down and throws an insult for good measure, lol..

Bro If you been on this board any length in time, and know Jack Alli.... you know what, you got it bawse man..

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Advertisement
denzel washington cringe GIF

Wow the guy doubles down and throws an insult for good measure, lol..

Bro If you been on this board any length in time, and know Jack Alli.... you know what, you got it bawse man..

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity
I knew you'd see it my way.

Advertisement
I'd shift my focus to William Fowles if Hykeem wants to leave town. Fowles is a stud. Similar measurements, not as fast but he may be more physical than Keem at this point in time. It's a deep WR class locally and nationally, and we've got too many A1 recruiters not to bring in an A1 haul...
I endorse this 100%. William Fowles is a special talent that just so happens to go to my old high school.

Advertisement
Sounds like Jalen just needs to jump on board
Feel like the master plan is for Jalen to pop while Jaden is here.

Committing is contagious :)

I mean, if I’m the Recruiting Director (dream job for all of us, haha), that’s the recommendation I’m making to Mario if we have Jalen already in the fold and are just waiting for optimal timing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back