Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Do not let this young man leave Coral Gables without a public commitment to the University of Miami.
Whatever it takes.

I have a suggestion...
1648579869840.png

Advertisement

You know you can't do that to the Youts anymore. Gotta be kinder to the new generation.
I was thinking more along the lines of a trendy new welcome bag...
Photo Bags Of Money | SEMA Data Co-op

Followed up with a full tour of...

University of Miami - Niche

and

History – University of Miami Athletics

Sprinkle in some friendly...

Sexy Cubans lefts some prints | athinaaasmith | VSCO

and

DSCF8688 Cuban Sexy Beach Girls Loma, Ciudad de la Habana,… | Flickr

And then close with a little bit more...

Funny Money Meme - Askideas.com

You know you can't do that to the Youts anymore. Gotta be kinder to the new generation.
I was thinking more along the lines of a trendy new welcome bag...
Photo Bags Of Money | SEMA Data Co-op

Followed up with a full tour of...

View attachment 180555

and

View attachment 180556

Sprinkle in some friendly...

Sexy Cubans lefts some prints | athinaaasmith | VSCO

and

DSCF8688 Cuban Sexy Beach Girls Loma, Ciudad de la Habana,… | Flickr

And then close with a little bit more...

Funny Money Meme - Askideas.com
I want you arranging all my travel plans from now on.

Advertisement
Interestingly, immortals didn’t win battle Dallas. Some socal team won.
ProWay Platinum.

The Texas 7v7 scene is actually even stronger than South FL’s.

Dallas has, Team ICE, Texas Flex, DEFCON TX & a bunch others.

Houston has has Team Fast, All-En & some others.

I’m close with the guys who run Flex & Fast & also the Outlaws.

South FL primarily has SFE, Miami Immortals, Florida Fire & Team GoGetta, there’s a bunch others too, but those are mostly the best ones, at least good enough to compete nationally.

Advertisement
ProWay Platinum.

The Texas 7v7 scene is actually even stronger than South FL’s.

Dallas has, Team ICE, Texas Flex, DEFCON TX & a bunch others.

Houston has has Team Fast, All-En & some others.

I’m close with the guys who run Flex & Fast & also the Outlaws.

South FL primarily has SFE, Miami Immortals, Florida Fire & Team GoGetta, there’s a bunch others too, but those are mostly the best ones, at least good enough to compete nationally.

Anyone of note on these teams? Especially the proway platinum group?

How would you say SFE/Immortals ranks among these other teams?

Advertisement
Good history lesson. Representative Brooks from South Carolina beat Senator Sumner of Massachusetts for giving a speech in opposition to???
You guessed it, slavery. Nearly beat this him death. No charges filed.
Yeah. Unfortunately, Brooksville, FL is named after the pro-slavery Senator. It's not too surprising considering the awful history Brooksville and Hernando County has with lynching and violence. Further proof that South Florida and the State of Miami is much better than the rest of Florida.

OT, this kid is feeling the Canes. I hope he commits sooner rather later. He, plus Tripp, and the Washington Brothers can be huge in drawing other kids to commit.

Advertisement
Anyone of note on these teams? Especially the proway platinum group?

How would you say SFE/Immortals ranks among these other teams?
Basically every 4/5-star play from Dallas & the surrounding North Dallas & Fort Worth areas plays for Flex or ICE.

So all the kids that go to Duncanville, Ryan, Denton, Plano, Frisco, South Oak Cliff, Lewisville, Flower Mound etc.

Same with Houston & the surrounding areas like Cypress etc play for Fast or All-En. So, North Shore, Katy, Cy Creek, Cy Park, Tompkins, Clear Lake, Lamar, Klein, St. Pius, Missouri City, Spring, Pearland etc.

Louisiana has the Bootleggers & EPS Blaze, most of the high ranked Louisiana kids play for them.

ProWay is the preeminent team for Orange County, so the Los Alamitos kids play for them (that’s Malachi Nelson, Makai Lemon & DeAndre Moore etc), Mater Dei kids & the surrounding areas.

SFE & Immortals are right up there among the best in the Nation, it’s really all relative.

Advertisement
Back