Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Rashada had a weekend at the Dallas 7v7 tourney.

From an On3 write up of the event -

It’s not easy for a quarterback to make their way to a top performer in a 7-on-7 setting with a four-second clock limiting their options. Jaden Rashada quickly dispelled that notion with a deep touchdown to new Miami commitment Robby Washington on his first play on Saturday. From that point on, Rashada was dealing.

The 6-foot-5, 185-pound quarterback from Pittsburg (Calif.) has astounding touch on his deep balls and is equally as sharp near the end zone, where he effectively led his receivers or put it where only his elite pass-catchers could make a play on it.

Rashada didn’t shy away from the long ball either. He took advantage of the speedy South Florida pass-catchers deep downfield and was also careful not to turn it over. He was accurate delivering in traffic and at all levels of the field in what was an absolutely brilliant two-day performance.
Will be throwing to him in Coral Gables someday too. Man this has potential to be a special class on both sides of the ball.

This guy throwing to Washington, Brown, Williams, Inniss, Seymore etc.. whoever we end up with. Paired up with CJ Baxter abs Mark Fletcher in the backfield. Gattis gonna have us murdering ACC defenses soon.

Good history lesson. Representative Brooks from South Carolina beat Senator Sumner of Massachusetts for giving a speech in opposition to???
You guessed it, slavery. Nearly beat this him death. No charges filed.
Then he was sent dozens of canes as a sign of support. I was trying to remember who it was after TOC comment. I knew it was pre civil war, kudos on knowing the details.

Highlights: Plans on getting to ORegon at the end of April for two days to see their Spring Game. Likes all their staff.

Miami: "Man I love Miami, I'm gonna get up there sometime this spring," he said. "To me, Miami is pretty close to Cali if you're talking scenery, places you can live. I really do like Miami and how much they're pushing me. They're interested in me and that staff was on me at Oregon. "Coach (Josh) Gattis has been on me like nobody else, as well as coach (Mario) Cristobal and coach (Franke) Ponce. They've just been showing me crazy love lately."

Ol Miss: "Coach Kiffin, coach (Charlie) Weis, coach JDB (John David Baker) have all been good to me," Rashada said. "I'll get back up there sometime this spring. I'm pretty cool with their staff and I've visited there twice so I already know what's down there. I'll probably go down there and see what changes coach Weis has made.

"And obviously coach Kiffin is an offensive mastermind. Who wouldn't want to play for him?"

He says he has no firm date he wants to commit by. If he can make a decision prior to his season he will otherwise he may take it to ESD.

"I can't rush a commitment," he said. "I'm thinking anywhere from tomorrow to signing day, I really don't know. I'd like to know where I'm going before the season starts, but if not I'll take it to signing day.

"Where I'm comfortable, where I feel is home. Mainly where I can see myself living, because you only have football for a portion of the time. Can my family see themselves visiting?"

He does also mention Arkansas, Cal and LSU as schools who are on him, too. The article made it seem like Oregon, Miami and Ol Miss are the main contenders right now

I think they are going after Tyler Williams as maybe alternative to Hykeem. Probably would take both. But it seems we want a big body fast WR. The staff is clearly not putting the eggs in one or a few baskets. In any case if i had to guess i still think he ends up at Miami

Advertisement

Highlights: Plans on getting to ORegon at the end of April for two days to see their Spring Game. Likes all their staff.

Miami: "Man I love Miami, I'm gonna get up there sometime this spring," he said. "To me, Miami is pretty close to Cali if you're talking scenery, places you can live. I really do like Miami and how much they're pushing me. They're interested in me and that staff was on me at Oregon. "Coach (Josh) Gattis has been on me like nobody else, as well as coach (Mario) Cristobal and coach (Franke) Ponce. They've just been showing me crazy love lately."

Ol Miss: "Coach Kiffin, coach (Charlie) Weis, coach JDB (John David Baker) have all been good to me," Rashada said. "I'll get back up there sometime this spring. I'm pretty cool with their staff and I've visited there twice so I already know what's down there. I'll probably go down there and see what changes coach Weis has made.

"And obviously coach Kiffin is an offensive mastermind. Who wouldn't want to play for him?"

He says he has no firm date he wants to commit by. If he can make a decision prior to his season he will otherwise he may take it to ESD.

"I can't rush a commitment," he said. "I'm thinking anywhere from tomorrow to signing day, I really don't know. I'd like to know where I'm going before the season starts, but if not I'll take it to signing day.

"Where I'm comfortable, where I feel is home. Mainly where I can see myself living, because you only have football for a portion of the time. Can my family see themselves visiting?"

He does also mention Arkansas, Cal and LSU as schools who are on him, too. The article made it seem like Oregon, Miami and Ol Miss are the main contenders right now
I feel like based on this if we nail the visit we'll be in the driver's seat

He’ll get a bump, those mfs love lights out 7 on 7 performances, lol. Not saying he doesn’t deserve a bump, but we all know they put a ton of weight into that.

Also saw Dohn comment that Tripp was shorter than 6’3 this past weekend. That + the fact he is a UM verbal, fully expect him to be a 3* composite in the next update.

Advertisement
1648518758667.png

Who does this kid look like? It's driving me crazy.

Advertisement
He’ll get a bump, those mfs love lights out 7 on 7 performances, lol. Not saying he doesn’t deserve a bump, but we all know they put a ton of weight into that.

Also saw Dohn comment that Tripp was shorter than 6’3 this past weekend. That + the fact he is a UM verbal, fully expect him to be a 3* composite in the next update.
He did win the UA OL MVP at his last camp tho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back