Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

πΊπ‘œπ‘‘ π‘šπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘˜π‘–π‘‘ π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘ π‘œ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑏𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘π‘Žπ‘¦π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘–π‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘ π‘–π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘› π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘™π‘œπ‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘ π‘˜π‘–π‘™π‘™π‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑑. 𝐺𝑒𝑦 π‘šπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘™ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ β„Žπ‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘’π‘  𝑖𝑓 β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œπ‘’π‘ π‘›'𝑑 π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ β„Žπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘¦π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ. π‘‡β„Žπ‘œπ‘ π‘’ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑣𝑖𝑏𝑒𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘˜π‘–π‘‘ 𝑖𝑠 π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘œ 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘œπ‘“π‘“.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know how the common theme on this board is "recruiting aint for the weak/faint of heart", and "some of yall aint cut out for recruiting"? I now know they're talking about me and I couldn't be on Mario's staff. I'm not playing games with 17 year olds. It's insane.
I think two things can be true at once:

1) Patience is necessary when it comes to recruiting. Everyone knows it’s a rollercoaster ride.

2) There are certain kids that you can tell, right from the get go, that they may not be a fit in the long run. If you’re trying to establish a winning culture, you have to make judgment calls. No one is right all the time with these calls, but you should trust your gut more times than not.

πΊπ‘œπ‘‘ π‘šπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘˜π‘–π‘‘ π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘ π‘œ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑏𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘π‘Žπ‘¦π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘–π‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘ π‘–π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘› π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘™π‘œπ‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘ π‘˜π‘–π‘™π‘™π‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑑. 𝐺𝑒𝑦 π‘šπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘™ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ β„Žπ‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘’π‘  𝑖𝑓 β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œπ‘’π‘ π‘›'𝑑 π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ β„Žπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘¦π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ. π‘‡β„Žπ‘œπ‘ π‘’ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑣𝑖𝑏𝑒𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘˜π‘–π‘‘ 𝑖𝑠 π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘œ 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘œπ‘“π‘“.
I love you man but this font…

Advertisement
I think two things can be true at once:

1) Patience is necessary when it comes to recruiting. Everyone knows it’s a rollercoaster ride.

2) There are certain kids that you can tell, right from the get go, that they may not be a fit in the long run. If you’re trying to establish a winning culture, you have to make judgment calls. No one is right all the time with these calls, but you should trust your gut more times than not.
No doubt. And I've been following Miami recruiting since like 2011 so I'm not unfamiliar with the process and patience required. I have patience for how Jalen Brown is handling it but man the kids that are headaches make me want no part of them.

For my purposes once the Gators get interjected into the process it's tough for me. I just don't respect them at all. I'm thankful it's Mario making those calls and not me.

If I was in charge we'd mess around and have a team full of Zach McCloud's because he was all Cane. And yes, I'm aware that'd be no bueno.

No doubt. And I've been following Miami recruiting since like 2011 so I'm not unfamiliar with the process and patience required. I have patience for how Jalen Brown is handling it but man the kids that are headaches make me want no part of them.

For my purposes once the Gators get interjected into the process it's tough for me. I just don't respect them at all. I'm thankful it's Mario making those calls and not me.

If I was in charge we'd mess around and have a team full of Zach McCloud's because he was all Cane. And yes, I'm aware that'd be no bueno.
The thing is that I dont see what Rashada has done that warrants anyone saying he is handling the process in a negative way such as being called a headache. He isn't trolling teams. This is the biggest decision of his young life and the kid is exploring his options. Are we to be mad that he is exploring his net worth in a nascent NIL landscape? Him trying to find a package deal for his brother isn't a headache either, that **** happens. Kid is going through the process and expects to make a decision early summer. Only part that irks me is that we may not be the destination, but is that somehow a knock on the kid?

Advertisement
You know how the common theme on this board is "recruiting aint for the weak/faint of heart", and "some of yall aint cut out for recruiting"? I now know they're talking about me and I couldn't be on Mario's staff. I'm not playing games with 17 year olds. It's insane.
I know a dude who has been an NFL coach for a minute and this season willingly came back to college. I was talking to his wife last week and she was telling me how excited he was to be back and out on the road recruiting. I kept thinking to myself that sheet gonna get old real quick after a couple of season of dealing with kids

Yall still talkin about the font? πŸ‘€
7576964B-E01E-46EE-8AF9-3FE3423D7ECC.gif

Advertisement
I know some people close to this recruitment. I empathize a lot with the kid. He has an extraordinarily challenging home life. People I know who are involved are trying to get the best pros around him to guide him.

I think his dad has made folks weary and my guess is that the asking price comes down considerably. It’s insane what he’s looking for today….

Personally I see this getting done at $500-$750k per year. You do that all day, imo. I think the kid is nasty and I don’t think it’s an either or in terms of NIL for him but not another elite five star DL for instance… like others have said, this recruitment isn’t for the faint of heart.

I know some people close to this recruitment. I empathize a lot with the kid. He has an extraordinarily challenging home life. People I know who are involved are trying to get the best pros around him to guide him.

I think his dad has made folks weary and my guess is that the asking price comes down considerably. It’s insane what he’s looking for today….

Personally I see this getting done at $500-$750k per year. You do that all day, imo. I think the kid is nasty and I don’t think it’s an either or in terms of NIL for him but not another elite five star DL for instance… like others have said, this recruitment isn’t for the faint of heart.
It's been obvious for a minute that Dad is an issue...

After I heard his price I completely checked out of following this recruitment. There’s a reason I’ve been quiet on this whole thing. But as you said the kid is getting some bad direction from the adults in his circle. Which is rubbing schools wrong. I also agree with 500-750 k , that would be a lot more realistic

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back